bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean/Dry Gains

SpikedEggnog

I like what I hear about :

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

I am on TRT (unfortunately because of past problems, not from steroids), so I will have already be using low dose of Test per week (I can increase dosage if need be). I want to stack one compound with LGD-4033 for some lean gains. I read the other thread about LGD + TBOL but I am on TRT so I will not be doing the same PCT protocol after, so I am unsure as to how it changes if you are still doing TRT when you stop TBOL - obviously I don't need to try and get my natural test back bc im still on Test but what about the other compounds?

From what I've read - Proviron sounds phenomenal (and I know Dylan is a big fan) - even said to have mild AI like effect on your body? Also:
"By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state."
Stacked with TBOL and LGD? Sounds good to me - I want to essentially recomp, gain some mass but shred some fat too.

I haven't used roids before - I don't count a little TRT for technical reasons. I have been on TRT less then a year as well. Working out for 10 years. 6'5", 225 10% BF.

My diet is pretty clean but I eat a lot of carbs to get enough calories bc naturally I lose weight easily with heavy training. If I cut heavy carbs out I start to lose mass (Ive been there done that, carbs work for me for now)
Breakfast is always 4 eggs, Red Potato, Olive Oil, Orange, Banana, Yogurt, Plenty of Water + multi vit, glucosa, etc.
the other meals throughout the day change depending on what I have available to cook. Usually Lean Beef/Chicken or Salmon/Tilapia/Tuna for meat. Potatoes, Rice, Oranges, and Bananas for carbs. Spinach shake every day for Greens (occasionally Kale). 2 protein shakes a day, one after workout, one before bed (bc i get hungry in middle of night)

I hate bloat, GH/slin guts, I hate puffy tomato red skin look (which i automatically think off some brody slamming Test and Tren), i hate water retention, gyno, etc. (that's why i chose TBOL, LGD, + then added PRIVO i know it is 2 orals but proviron is not c17 alkalated?). I want increased muscle mass/vascularity/fullness - but still keeping 32" waist and Vaccuum stomach pose, (aka golden era physique, Arnold, Franco, Sergio Olivia, Serge Nubret, etc.)

SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

I am on TRT (unfortunately because of past problems, not from steroids), so I will have already be using low dose of Test per week (I can increase dosage if need be). I want to stack one compound with LGD-4033 for some lean gains. I read the other thread about LGD + TBOL but I am on TRT so I will not be doing the same PCT protocol after, so I am unsure as to how it changes if you are still doing TRT when you stop TBOL - obviously I don't need to try and get my natural test back bc im still on Test but what about the other compounds?

From what I've read - Proviron sounds phenomenal (and I know Dylan is a big fan) - even said to have mild AI like effect on your body? Also:
"By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state."
Stacked with TBOL and LGD? Sounds good to me - I want to essentially recomp, gain some mass but shred some fat too.

I haven't used roids before - I don't count a little TRT for technical reasons. I have been on TRT less then a year as well. Working out for 10 years. 6'5", 225 10% BF.

My diet is pretty clean but I eat a lot of carbs to get enough calories bc naturally I lose weight easily with heavy training. If I cut heavy carbs out I start to lose mass (Ive been there done that, carbs work for me for now)
Breakfast is always 4 eggs, Red Potato, Olive Oil, Orange, Banana, Yogurt, Plenty of Water + multi vit, glucosa, etc.
the other meals throughout the day change depending on what I have available to cook. Usually Lean Beef/Chicken or Salmon/Tilapia/Tuna for meat. Potatoes, Rice, Oranges, and Bananas for carbs. Spinach shake every day for Greens (occasionally Kale). 2 protein shakes a day, one after workout, one before bed (bc i get hungry in middle of night)

I hate bloat, GH/slin guts, I hate puffy tomato red skin look (which i automatically think off some brody slamming Test and Tren), i hate water retention, gyno, etc. (that's why i chose TBOL, LGD, + then added PRIVO i know it is 2 orals but proviron is not c17 alkalated?). I want increased muscle mass/vascularity/fullness - but still keeping 32" waist and Vaccuum stomach pose, (aka golden era physique, Arnold, Franco, Sergio Olivia, Serge Nubret, etc.)

Tbol, Proviron, and LGD can be a great stack and I see no problem with it. It will compliment your TRT nicely. Since you are on TRT, no PCT is necessary. You would just stop the cycle and stay on your TRT dose as normal.

Make sure to run cycle support with your cycle to help protect your health, cholesterol, and liver

SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

You already know how i feel about proviron... basically a year round staple, with the proper breaks of course... i HATE anything that holds a microgram of water so i know the feeling... tbol is extremely dry and obviously so is proviron... have you ever used an eca stack? you could add that as well but if not, roll with your trt, tbol, lgd and proviron... consider the eca stack but if not, you could stagger in winstrol... so you could go 1-6 tbol and lgd and then hit winstrol 9-14... add s4 to really harden up with winstrol... hit it at least 8 weeks... get that front end recomp and the back end clean up!

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

Tbol, Proviron, and LGD can be a great stack and I see no problem with it. It will compliment your TRT nicely. Since you are on TRT, no PCT is necessary. You would just stop the cycle and stay on your TRT dose as normal.

Make sure to run cycle support with your cycle to help protect your health, cholesterol, and liver

Yeah I forgot to mention for the cholesterol - GW Cardarine bc i heard it helps the cholest levels, not to mention the added endurance/fat loss. i need some good heart and liver supps

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

You already know how i feel about proviron... basically a year round staple, with the proper breaks of course... i HATE anything that holds a microgram of water so i know the feeling... tbol is extremely dry and obviously so is proviron... have you ever used an eca stack? you could add that as well but if not, roll with your trt, tbol, lgd and proviron... consider the eca stack but if not, you could stagger in winstrol... so you could go 1-6 tbol and lgd and then hit winstrol 9-14... add s4 to really harden up with winstrol... hit it at least 8 weeks... get that front end recomp and the back end clean up!

Nah man I havent used ECA but i read about it. The only thing i am concerned about with Winstrol is people complain about joints, and TBol/provir already dry as it is so I dont know how much it will dry me out - I should prolly avoid that bc of my knees and back (bad back from teens lifting too heavy on stiff legs) - especially b/c id wanna be lifting heavy - and at 6'5" the squats would destroy my knees - thats why i stay on top of my olive oil, salmon, glucosa, etc. really helps my joint lubrication - but speaking of I heard good things about Ostarine and joint health?

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

also i forgot to ask - does biotech have TBOL now - i saw in an older post that said they would have it soon..

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

Nah man I havent used ECA but i read about it. The only thing i am concerned about with Winstrol is people complain about joints, and TBol/provir already dry as it is so I dont know how much it will dry me out - I should prolly avoid that bc of my knees and back (bad back from teens lifting too heavy on stiff legs) - especially b/c id wanna be lifting heavy - and at 6'5" the squats would destroy my knees - thats why i stay on top of my olive oil, salmon, glucosa, etc. really helps my joint lubrication - but speaking of I heard good things about Ostarine and joint health?

I didn't realize you had all of the joint pain and problems... i have never personally had any issues with it causing this but many have so it is probably wise to avoid that when already drying out as you are... MK is so strong at providing healing... that was all part of the initial intent of it when created as well as preventing muscle wastage... that's one of the reasons your able to eat at deficits, melt fat and still sustain muscle loss with sarms... i always have guys stack winstrol with MK2866 when they have joint issues or simply to be preventative and that could also be a key for you to get through it or just for treating you in general with your everyday pains... i have used it everytime i feel tendonitis coming on or little aches here and there and it always works so well for me... a lot of injuries that are simply "treated with rest" can shave a lot of "rest time" off with implementing mk2866 to alleviate the wound...

SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

also i forgot to ask - does biotech have TBOL now - i saw in an older post that said they would have it soon..

Not yet brother, but it will be here in less than two weeks. Just got confirmation the other day

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

x2x2x2x on this. go for it man.

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

T-Bol
Anavar
Proviron
Winstrol

I didn't realize you had all of the joint pain and problems... i have never personally had any issues with it causing this but many have so it is probably wise to avoid that when already drying out as you are... MK is so strong at providing healing... that was all part of the initial intent of it when created as well as preventing muscle wastage... that's one of the reasons your able to eat at deficits, melt fat and still sustain muscle loss with sarms... i always have guys stack winstrol with MK2866 when they have joint issues or simply to be preventative and that could also be a key for you to get through it or just for treating you in general with your everyday pains... i have used it everytime i feel tendonitis coming on or little aches here and there and it always works so well for me... a lot of injuries that are simply "treated with rest" can shave a lot of "rest time" off with implementing mk2866 to alleviate the wound...

Yeah its really hit or miss - some days im fine but somedays my joints are stiff. its mainly just my lower back and right knee, but occasionally left elbow/right shoulder (rotator cuff). like i said the back issue is from being stupid and overlifting on stiffleg deadlift when i was younger. I still do deadlift, i just keep it light and get bloodflow. But the tabs I am looking at are 25mg for TBol and Provi - 6 weeks is optimal but could i get away with 5 weeks because that would be 2 tabs + 1 cut in half (62.5mg). i know i can just keep the extra if i buy another 100 tabs but i dont want to spend that much right now.

I am looking forward to seeing your results... Make sure to keep us updated on your progress throughout bro and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom