napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labs and advice for e2

Usmc0331

Hey guys quick question on trt dose I’m only doing 100mg test cyp a week and test level came back at 900. It’s where I want to be but E2 is elevated at 56. I realize getting some body fat down will help but wondering if I should use 12.5mg aromasin day after shot or maybe couple times a week would be advisable and recheck in 6 wks?
48 years old 6’1” 235lbs. Before trt I was at test 303 and estrogen at 14.7.
thanks for any suggestions 5E48E4D0-459A-4CF1-8AF2-FA7CEA00A795.jpeg42C28050-F581-41FA-BF74-4C203C9C846D.jpeg

its not horrible but it definitely needs to come down... on only 100 mg of test, that shot up pretty good on you... i would start lower and see how you respond... maybe every 3 days or 6.25 mg every other day would be a good start... you dont want to over do it and at 100 mg, you easily could but its pretty strange to shoot up that high on such a low dose as well so you may be very estrogen prone

You definitely want the number to come down and you may be able to drop your test dose. It seems you are a great responder based on your overall numbers but that you also convert estrogen at a good rate as well. You have to get your AI dose dialed in now

Are you doing self trt or is it being prescribed by a doctor?
Dr.
I just bumped up from the prescription dose of .03 to .05 a week. I was just surprised when I did my own blood test and e2 was at 56. I just now dropped it down to 90 mg and gonna check blood work in 4-6 weeks

You definitely want the number to come down and you may be able to drop your test dose. It seems you are a great responder based on your overall numbers but that you also convert estrogen at a good rate as well. You have to get your AI dose dialed in now
Dr.
I just bumped up from the prescription dose of .03 to .05 a week. I was just surprised when I did my own blood test and e2 was at 56. I just now dropped it down to 90 mg and gonna check blood work in 4-6 weeks
Sorry 0.3 and 0.5 🤦🏼‍♂️ Now at 0.45 90 mg

I would not take an AI on a TRT protocol. Like you mentioned, dropping some fat will help. Also, lots of guys will see estrogen more balanced if they pin more frequently. Try pinning smaller amounts EOD and see where that gets you. If none of that gets E2 in range, lower your test slightly to 90mg per week.

Top Bottom