napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Knee Surgery Recovery SARMS

artelers

Hello Dylan, I found your videos while researching products that can help my recovery. My knee dislocated practicing jiujitsu and had work done one my ACL, LCL, PCL and meniscus. I’m 3 months post surgery and have used injectable BPC-157 and TB-500 for the past two months and am about to order more. Would you recommend a SARM to add on to help my recovery? SR9009 and maybe MK2866 seem like good candidates. Can I take them with the other peptides? Is there something else that would be better? I’m 46 and 6 foot 170. I got down under 160 post surgery with the pain and meds making me not wanting to eat. I’m off all meds other than CBD. I’m the cook in our house and I make sure we eat well. My life was very active surfing and mountain biking pre injury and had just started jiujitsu. I’m not looking for miracles and know I still have a long road in recovery. I’m looking for help getting back to being more active, building back to what I was pre injury. I don’t like sitting around and do some sort of workout every day. I know you are not a doctor and can not give a medical recommendation but I’m hoping you can help a guy with some advice. Thank you very much!

the best stack you can go with is mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

What’s up Dylan? I know I’m a rookie here, just joined recently and have been reading more than have read in school man- The post and reply’s from the community are outstanding, you really got it going on bro- Just thought I’d give ya props man, keep up the great work- God bless brother! Great tribe ya got going here, Thank you!

What’s up Dylan? I know I’m a rookie here, just joined recently and have been reading more than have read in school man- The post and reply’s from the community are outstanding, you really got it going on bro- Just thought I’d give ya props man, keep up the great work- God bless brother! Great tribe ya got going here, Thank you!
I appreciate it man

Quick question bro, you recommended “artelers” a great stack:

Mini Pct 13-16
M1 Mk by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg per day

Now I had a similar surgery of my ACL (Replaced); Torn Lateral Men.; Torn Medial Men. I’m concerned about muscle loss, due to limited activity for at least 2mo. Going to PT 3x a wk, and just stretching, which I find freakin’ boring, where I’d rather be throwing up some serious iron- 5’11” 214lbs I am familiar with using RAD-140; S-23: MK-2866 at recommended low dosages- Gained a solid 11lbs before surgery, and was wondering if you recommend this stack as well?
Thank you for any advice man!!!

Quick question bro, you recommended “artelers” a great stack:

Mini Pct 13-16
M1 Mk by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg per day

Now I had a similar surgery of my ACL (Replaced); Torn Lateral Men.; Torn Medial Men. I’m concerned about muscle loss, due to limited activity for at least 2mo. Going to PT 3x a wk, and just stretching, which I find freakin’ boring, where I’d rather be throwing up some serious iron- 5’11” 214lbs I am familiar with using RAD-140; S-23: MK-2866 at recommended low dosages- Gained a solid 11lbs before surgery, and was wondering if you recommend this stack as well?
Thank you for any advice man!!!
in the future bro, please start your own thread... its terribly rude to hijack another persons thread...

i never recommend s23 as you dont really know what your using nor anything long term about it...

yes, the stack i recommended here would be excellent.. if you need a discount code you can pm me

Ahhh man I’m really sorry about that- I thanked him for his post as well,before I posted- Won’t happen again bro!

Thank you very much! Your reply times are fast as hell man, that’s freakin’ strong bro

Ahhh man I’m really sorry about that- I thanked him for his post as well,before I posted- Won’t happen again bro!

Thank you very much! Your reply times are fast as hell man, that’s freakin’ strong bro

Happy to help... you can pm me for a discount code

Top Bottom