napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kidney pains/ Lower back

rap5512110

Has anyone experience kidney pains or lower back pain while on Sarms?
I just started my cycle: MK-2866, GW-501516 at 10mg for the first week. It's going good, but this pain sucks!

Depends on your source if you actually have real SARMS. Where did you get them?

I don't know what you have bro but SARMS don't usually cause kidney pain. Harsh pro hormones do though. I'd get rid of that shit if I were you.

ESARMS is the forum sponsor not sure why you're getting your SARMS elsewhere. Nothing we can do about it to help you.

Are you taking anything else? Are bodies react differently to different substances. Either drink more water or stop a few days and see if the pain goes away. Nothing more worrisome than kidney, liver and heart pains. Hopefully it will go away. Keep us posted.

I had them in my possesion before joining this forum. That's messed up man. They could have really messed me up dude!

Esarms bro... 100% tested and vouched for by the forum and it's senior members. PM me for a discount code whenever you're ready to order.

yeah brother, get rid of that shit ASAP... it should get out of your system quickly but this is just another of SO MANY incidents that we have seen with them

Sounds like you got scammed with prohormones :( Definitely stick with a known legit source like esarms.com in the future

Ya man there are so many fake sarm brands out there almost better off getting gear less likely to be fake in my opinion also gotta remember of its cheap then its prob fake lol

I'll be trying to get my money back if I was you man as you got trash sarms. Can't believe these websites are out there scamming people ffs

Top Bottom