napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ketotifen after eca stack.

Astie said:
Should I take ketitofen on my two weeks off of the eca stack. Is it a must?

It is definitely not a must bro. During the two weeks off of ECA you don't have to take anything

Well from what I've read clenbuterol and ephedrine down regulates the alpha receptors and you're body gets used to the clen or ephedrine. The ketotifen supposedly up regulates those same receptors that the clen and ephedrine affect allowing your body to still react to lower doses of those two instead of building tolerance to them. I know for clen when you're off the cycle it helps, but I read mixed suggestions on using kitotifen after an eca stack which I'm taking at the moment.

Re: RE: Re: Ketotifen after eca stack.

Astie said:
Well from what I've read clenbuterol and ephedrine down regulates the alpha receptors and you're body gets used to the clen or ephedrine. The ketotifen supposedly up regulates those same receptors that the clen and ephedrine affect allowing your body to still react to lower doses of those two instead of building tolerance to them. I know for clen when you're off the cycle it helps, but I read mixed suggestions on using kitotifen after an eca stack which I'm taking at the moment.
If you want to upregulated beta receptors, most people use benadryl for that

Ok. Alot easier to get a hold of benadryl lol. The eca stack is working for me really well. I don't feel like I'm building a tolerance to it... 3 weeks in and I still have to make myself eat most of the time.

Re: RE: Re: Ketotifen after eca stack.

Astie said:
Ok. Alot easier to get a hold of benadryl lol. The eca stack is working for me really well. I don't feel like I'm building a tolerance to it... 3 weeks in and I still have to make myself eat most of the time.
Appetite suppression is certainly one of its stronger effects

Astie said:

that is definitely one of the major benefits of it bro... one of those in the morning and you should be feeling satisfied and full most of the day... if your looking to control your appetite, that's one of if not the best options for you

Top Bottom