napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Received Bottles...

dispensaryPros

Very excited. Just received my bottles. Noticed that the color of the liquid is opaque pink. It has a HEAVY alcohol scent. I'm assuming this is normal? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

Very excited. Just received my bottles. Noticed that the color of the liquid is opaque pink. It has a HEAVY alcohol scent. I'm assuming this is normal? Just want to be sure. Thanks!

Every compound is color coded with food coloring and they are all suspended in grain alcohol, so that is perfectly normal bro

it is perfectly normal... sarms are suspended in grain alcohol so that is what you are smelling... they are color coded with food coloring to decipher between each product.... it is completely fine... make sure you are shaking well before each use...

Perfect. I'm starting first thing tomorrow as my mail came at like 2:00pm. I'm pretty excited to get started. Haven't been for a run in over a week. Been getting antsy. Ready to get started! Thanks to all.

Perfect. I'm starting first thing tomorrow as my mail came at like 2:00pm. I'm pretty excited to get started. Haven't been for a run in over a week. Been getting antsy. Ready to get started! Thanks to all.

Sounds good brother. Keep us updated on your thoughts!

excellent brother... keep us updated on your results!

Quick question... So, I was at my dad's house tonight. He's a type 2 diabetic, and has a waist line issue. He's got neuropathy pretty bad as well. I want to help him get his blood sugar under control, and mentioned the GW. He was interested, but has a question. He's convinced that the best way to take these types of medications is by holding it under your tongue for a specified period of time. I told him that you're just supposed to swallow it. No muss, no fuss. Hoping I can just get something concrete to show him on here. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom