napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just had T Levels Measured first time ever - in a dilemma!

dereg1434

Hi All,

New here. 33/M from UK.

So I have used Ostarine twice in my life (last year). Most recent cycle ended in November. Did PCT of 6-bromo. Fast forward to present. Was contemplating a RAD140 cycle next week. Thought I'd get my T levels measured. The results sort of shocked me, as I am on the lower end of normal.

Testosterone (total) - 375 ng/dL.

FSH - 5.82 IU/L {normal range is 1.5-12.4}

LH - 8.42 IU/L {normal range is 1.7 - 8.6}

Now I may have always had low T levels. Im tall (6-4) and long limbed. Currently weight around 195lbs (skinny muscular build) with bf of around 17%. I don't know now whether I should try and boost my T levels as much as I can naturally, measure levels after x months and then maybe try RAD (or Ostarine again) if my levels have increased.

Or should I just take the plunge now, do proper PCT, measure T levels before PCT and at some point after PCT.

Would appreciate some advice,

Cheers

well no shit... bromo does NOTHING for recovery and the fact you did that means you are beyond clueless on what your doing... not to mention, where are your pre cycle bloods? how on earth do we know if you are even low if we dont know where you started... your lh and fsh look great... we also dont know where you got your sarms but you did nothing proper to start with and thats on you for doing no research

Stick around the forum bro and learn how to do things the right way. We also have a plethora of reliable sources.

Yes unfortunately This is the first time I have measured my T levels so cant know for sure if I have Always been low. Though i’ve not really experiences the symptoms of low T.

I’m from the Uk where sarms are legal, and took ones which were vouched for by others.

I think its probably best to avoid jumping on RAD and trying to boost my T levels up naturally before.

Yes unfortunately This is the first time I have measured my T levels so cant know for sure if I have Always been low. Though i’ve not really experiences the symptoms of low T.

I’m from the Uk where sarms are legal, and took ones which were vouched for by others.

I think its probably best to avoid jumping on RAD and trying to boost my T levels up naturally before.

Vouched by others means nothing and if u already knew the answer why would u waste our time asking

Bloods dont look terrible but as others have stated you have no baseline so its tough saying if you recovered or not but judging by your FSH and LH numbers id say you are where you are.

You could try running a natural test booster for a month like M1MK from esarms and then retest a few weeks to a month after that and see where you are?

Bottom line though if you really want to see if those are your test levels will rebound higher (which again your LH and FSH look good so not sure if it will) your best bet is to take more time off and test again.

Having no baseline makes it hard to know if anything went wrong as the other said. However, having low test numbers isn't necessarily bad if you feel fine.

Bloods dont look terrible but as others have stated you have no baseline so its tough saying if you recovered or not but judging by your FSH and LH numbers id say you are where you are.

You could try running a natural test booster for a month like M1MK from esarms and then retest a few weeks to a month after that and see where you are?

Bottom line though if you really want to see if those are your test levels will rebound higher (which again your LH and FSH look good so not sure if it will) your best bet is to take more time off and test again.
I would definitely go with m1 mk for at least four weeks but more than likely 8 weeks.. that should give a good indication of what kind of condition you are in... if you see a nice spike then you know there's not a serious issue going on..

Top Bottom