napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jtfit76 Transformation Contest

Week 3 update. Sorry meant to yesterday when I took these but had a project going and spaced it.

Not much to report actually. Diet was same as always chicken fish potatoes or rice veggies. Tossed in some sandwiches as well but not every day. My appetite is increasing. My weight actually dropped down a couple lbs. bf was slightly down too. Looks like I need to up my cardio. Just don't want to too soon. Always a fine line. Sex drive is drastically increasing too. Lol. Poor wifey.

212ba4d2a60c2a368a023c8dd3e44839.jpg
42ab7b09caee845078c3c17a73a7a920.jpg
4a75197dc109eab03e5effe26ea8def1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you might be well served getting a dexa scan

Agreed. No offense, but I'm sitting at 14% and I get monthly deca scans. I eat as I please and just ensure I don't eat too poorly. You appear to be at the 20% range.

Last edited:
Nice job so far bro. You can tell the difference in the pics. Keep up the great work!

Looks like you are heading in the right direction. I can tell a difference, definitely looking leaner. Keep up the good work bro!

Oh ya. Still going strong [emoji1377]!!! I've added a bit more cardio and seeing where that takes me. I'll be adding some SARMS to my regiment this week so maybe that'll help some? Sorry I haven't updated as much. I figured every week was too much and was going to space it two weeks. Diet is pretty much the same as usual. I had a couple bday parties over the last couple weekends so there's a couple days of not so good food and a couple drinks in there. People I haven't seen in a while were telling me I'm getting yuge!! Lmao. Love to hear that shit[emoji41]

01c61022a432d129bdeec3e036571ca8.jpg

Latest picture I took for the wife so I cropped it for here. [emoji51]

Food has been 6am blended egg white and oatmeal protein shake 9-12-3 is 1 full chicken breast and a cup rice. 6pm after gym whey shake. 7pm lately has been a ground turkey and blkbean burrito plain except for chipotle tobasco sauce. Then another shake before bed.

Can definitely see progress bro. Have you had much of a weight change?

Yes. I've added roughly 6lbs. I'm sure it's water weight mostly. But strength is way up. Which is what the addiction is. Can't get enough of that feeling.

Hello all. It's been a few weeks since my last report. Sorry about that. Just been busy af. But I've been pretty good with staying on track. Took a week off work to remodel the master bath. That was a challenge to stay on track but was able to manage it ok. My eating was not as much as normal but I didn't eat shit. For the most part my diet is the same. I've added a few more oz meat and veggies. Strength is great. Love robo gear. Pics taken in different bathroom so the mirror sucks.
59b3bd9f1c1d8110810ce6671e78a715.jpg
77bde94838d024ce5e337f302ff150d7.jpg
2de1d3f28a881aa96b97477c566c53a7.jpg

Do we have a deadline date yet for final result picture?

Top Bottom