napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jon Jones Positive for Tbol but not elevated test levels....?

thenoob

Hi guys, KCK back here and had a question off topic of my normal... So the new whole Jon Jones scandal with the Tbol found in his system left me with some questions.. I know USADA or the CSAC or whoever it was in this case include in their testing, testing for elevated testosterone... A lot of fighters have tested positive before for just elevated testosterone alone... So my question is, why would Jon Jones test positive for Tbol, the day of competition, and not test positive for elevated testosterone in any of his prefight or postfight tests?? That part to me doesn't make any sense.. Also, his last testing which he failed at UFC 200 he tested for Clomid and Letrozol.. So that being said, he would have been on the out of his cycle and even his post cycle?? Just things of curiosity i don't like Jon Jones myself being that ive been hit and run and left for dead it didn't sit well for me when he hit that pregnant lady.. I watched your video on the matter but it didn't appear you addressed the fact that he tested for Tbol and no elevated test? Just curious on your thoughts. Cheers fellas!

why would you test for high test levels without running test... he would be shutdown without test, not elevated... your statement makes NO SENSE whatsoever... tbol is not going to increase test in any way shape or form...

Exactly my point , he wouldn't be running tbol without test .. so why didn't he test positive for test ?

bro, you make NO SENSE.. HE WASNT USING TEST.. how do you know what he ran??? you know how many people run orals without test??? fucking way too many people do...

I don't know what he ran I was making an assumption he knew what he was doing. From what I've read and learned from your videos taking orals without test is suppressive/retarded so why would he do that ? Either way Just wanted to hear your thoughts

I don't know what he ran I was making an assumption he knew what he was doing. From what I've read and learned from your videos taking orals without test is suppressive/retarded so why would he do that ? Either way Just wanted to hear your thoughts
Tons of people do stupid things when it comes to steroids. Just because he's a pro athlete doesn't mean he doesn't do stupid shit. It's well documented that Jon Jones does stupid shit

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Lots of pro athletes do very short cycles of orals only . it is not the best or most productive way too do it but its in and out of your system quickly so harder too get busted . injectable test last weeks leaving you very vulnerable .

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

But for bodybuilding purposes and no risk of getting tested . do it properly

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

It's also possible he did cycle tbol/test in the weeks before the in comp test, didn't do any PCT, or fucked it up, so his test levels were suppressed and nothing looked abnormal. He did pop for clomid before. Does anyone take clomid for performance enhancement with no cycle? I suppose if you're an athlete you could but obv they're testing for it, so what's the point, it's not like it's less likely to be tested for (obv).

Athletes that are trying to get away with using PEDs and still passing a drug test aren't exactly going to run things the most responsible way like we recommend to people here. The only thing they are a looking for is an advantage in their sport and o still be able to pass a drug screen. Therefore orals are VERY popular because of how fast they clear. Injectibles not so much

It's also possible he did cycle tbol/test in the weeks before the in comp test, didn't do any PCT, or fucked it up, so his test levels were suppressed and nothing looked abnormal. He did pop for clomid before. Does anyone take clomid for performance enhancement with no cycle? I suppose if you're an athlete you could but obv they're testing for it, so what's the point, it's not like it's less likely to be tested for (obv).
or if your just a complete fucking moron, which he has shown to be by doing a hit and run, using cocaine and using steroids twice before fights... im sorry but there is NO sympathy whatsoever for him

at least you have watched and learn and your premise is right but i HAD to make that video to teach all the people doing shit wrong... many athletes think or are told by other morons that taking an oral is the best way... if he wanted to do anything right here, which he still would have been busted but he would have taken halotestin for a few days prior to get the aggression and strength he needed but any oral use without test is just not wise in any way...

Top Bottom