napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jason genova

Genova has a following because his videos are funny people make fun of him all the other guy Lenny cuz they're both in shit condition
Genova might just need some tren though cut him right up he's got decent size
Don't respect piana after what he did used to look up to him

Tren wouldnt help him hell DNP wouldnt get jason in shape he cant follow a diet and piana is a flipping bafoon ises fake weights in hi is videos everything out of his mouth is the worst broscience ever and have you seen any of the pics where he use too compete he was laughable on the local level every shot he looks 10 weeks out horrible conditioning the guys a ass clown

Genova has a following because his videos are funny people make fun of him all the other guy Lenny cuz they're both in shit condition
Genova might just need some tren though cut him right up he's got decent size
Don't respect piana after what he did used to look up to him

Genova has decent size?? Lol I have to disagree. Either way no autistic person needs tren or any other gear. The kid is a mess. Poor guy needs a good father figure.

Tren wouldnt help him hell DNP wouldnt get jason in shape he cant follow a diet and piana is a flipping bafoon ises fake weights in hi is videos everything out of his mouth is the worst broscience ever and have you seen any of the pics where he use too compete he was laughable on the local level every shot he looks 10 weeks out horrible conditioning the guys a ass clown

He was MR. California though

All characters in this vid are actors and full of shit, and convince you otherwise. That is how good they are. Bros I wish big rich P would take a swipe at me.Something I would pray for.He would have an unrecognizable face in less than 5 minutes. He is a a big bullshiter.Did you see those lame,slow, round house punches he threw? I could have whipped his azz clean when I was 17. Within one of his lead right hand swipes I would have hit him 4 times.When a right hander leads with his right that means he does not know how to fight and only has his right hand to throw. A good boxer can hit equally hard, and fast with either hand. Fuck these bullshiters making money on professoinally fooling us. After I would whip his ass clean and he licked my shoes I would then sue him for hurting me. He cannot be that stupid folks!!

Lol u guys see that video on YouTube where that mma fighter confronted rich he was shitting his pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how he "order 66" people that are doing well or selling shitty supplements and now look at him trying do it.. such a hypocrit. And he says he cares about this "fans" psshhtttt just a money Hungary fuck.

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

I think people feel sorry for him. Or they make fun of him. Probably both.

Mostly the latter. I genuinely do feel sorry for the guy, and I don't understand how so many people can shamelessly troll him.

The whole Rich P thing was so wrong. He was clearly distraught. This is just another of the many things f&*ked up about this industry.

Lol u guys see that video on YouTube where that mma fighter confronted rich he was shitting his pants

I don't think he was at all lol I think he was probably laughing at the guy because the MMA fighter was clearly a douche

95b47a2e4c15d323c26fda3fea976fc9.jpg

I am a Genova's Witness myself. All hail the pisslord. We're currently in Hindenburg 2.0 mode bout to esplode baby.

I don't think he was at all lol I think he was probably laughing at the guy because the MMA fighter was clearly a douche

The prophet? Hahaha same tool who tried to square up with Jay. Dude is a clown. You should see the vids of the shit. You can't make it up if you wanted to haha.

I am a Genova's Witness myself. All hail the pisslord. We're currently in Hindenburg 2.0 mode bout to esplode baby.

yeah jehova genova witness...all fucking weak minded assholes. Pull your big boy pants up and then be on with it.These fucks today are the most weak minded jack wads I have ever seen in this country.Drb said today...God I hope we dont have another ww2 where all men need to fight because all the fat fucks and whinning ass holes will cry over everything and will not be able to defend this country. Good thing they stopped the drat after vietnam

yeah jehova genova witness...all fucking weak minded assholes. Pull your big boy pants up and then be on with it.These fucks today are the most weak minded jack wads I have ever seen in this country.Drb said today...God I hope we dont have another ww2 where all men need to fight because all the fat fucks and whinning ass holes will cry over everything and will not be able to defend this country. Good thing they stopped the drat after vietnam

Shit. Most people wouldn't be allowed to fight anyway. Basic training is tougher than the war itself. At least these days. Not so in WWII or Vietnam. Society has created giant entitled vaginas.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Top Bottom