napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Iwgf hgh source!!!

I see. I'm a believer in no days off with gh. The half life is just too short.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I studied up on HGH for a long time before I started using it. A lot of people believe it's the amount of ius a week that matters. Some people do ed, eod, 5 days on 2 days off, 6 days on 1 day off. The results will still be the same. If you really wanted to go by the half life you would have to pin 3-4 times a day.

That's because they want to save money. I don't get the science. With a half life as short as gh has we should be taking it every 2 hours.

That's because they want to save money. I don't get the science. With a half life as short as gh has we should be taking it every 2 hours.

Not necessarily. I've seen guys only take orals on days that they train and still look great. It might not be 100% effective but it still works. We all have different approaches to things.

Think about this. The Serostim you have is meant to be taken at 18iu a day! I don't know how a person could hold their fork or zip their pants with the numbness in their hands at even 7 or 8iu a day.

Yeah I noticed that on the insert. That's why it comes with sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water. That's a hefty dosage but I guess you really need that dosage if you're using it what it's intended for.

Hey I am new to forums all together. I am looking for a legit source. I have checked out the approved sources an that is so nice. Just tired of being burnt. IWGF do you think you could hook me up with product/price list please? Thanks. Also hope I didn’t go about this the wrong way.

I lowered my dosage back to 1.8iu. Too much water retention at 3iu. [emoji848]
Yeah. Serostim is really strong. I try to stay low on it because it does the job at lower doses. The price per iu is a good bit higher but you can run 1/3 the dose with better results.

Top Bottom