napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Iwgf hgh source!!!

Zeigo

Just got my order of HGH from IWGF as alway superb service with fast delivery.. already gone thru one box of this from last order and it worked great. The HGH is PHARM somatropin freeze dried and comes with BAC WATER ready to be mixed.

If you are looking for the best quality HGH around and fast in US shipping here it is guys

fhJkjh8ES6qEMEPV5RBF7A.jpg
2PafSx+rTVCCD%xstsioWg.jpg

Thanks for sharing bro. I have some on the way right now also. Looks awesome!

PM me for a price list and ordering info for IWGF.

Man. That Serostim we sent you is good stuff. It's not cheap but its well worth every penny. Liquid gold. Thanks for the pics.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I like how each vial has it's own sterile solution for mixing. That just shows you the level of professionalism with the product.

Stuff is top NOTCH HGH !!! no question abut it .... THANKS BRO for great product and awesome service as always !!!!

HGH isn't something you 'shop around for'.. a great way to end up with fake hgh. what you did here was do your homework and buy quality HGH, so now you will be rewarded with tremendous results.

So true. Plus the pharmacy stuff is so much more potent I find. I find I need 5ius of generic to compare with 1.5iu to 2iu Serostim.

So true. Plus the pharmacy stuff is so much more potent I find. I find I need 5ius of generic to compare with 1.5iu to 2iu Serostim.

I've done both and that's a fair comparison.

I bumped it up a little bit. I'm doing 1 vial a week. 6 days x 3ius 1 day off. 18iu vial.

Top Bottom