napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this overkill?

I see what your saying a little more. You’re on TRT permenatly and spacing the cycle out through 31 weeks.

This is overall wrong. I can help you lay this out correctly, your doses and timings are off.

With deca you can get away with closer to 12-14, where NPP should be 8-12. You’re mast/primo doses/length is worthless and will don’t nothing but damage.
I can totally drop the Mast/primo and turinabol and keep them for another day, yes and I honestly didn't think that 300mg deca for 25 weeks would be that taxing on my body, Isnt there people who use around 150mg/wk purely for joint therapy? Or are these guys doing harm also?

I can totally drop the Mast/primo and turinabol and keep them for another day, yes and I honestly didn't think that 300mg deca for 25 weeks would be that taxing on my body, Isnt there people who use around 150mg/wk purely for joint therapy? Or are these guys doing harm also?
What does their 150mg dose have to do with that? You’re at double their dose.

Wk 1-31 175mg test e
Wk 1- 25 300mg nandrolone
Wk 1-4 12-16 Anadrol 50mg/ed
Wk 25-31 Masteron or Primo 200mg/wk
Wk 25-31 Turinabol 40mg/ed

arimidex @ .25/eod
Cabergoline @ .25/e3d
N2guard while on anadrol

Support and supplements per day

NAC 1200mg-1600mg
Lipoic acid 200mg-400mg
Silymarin 400mg
Choline 1000mg
Inositol 1000mg
Liv52 2-4 tabs
Vit k2 200ug
Omega 3 2400mg
Vitamin d 5000iu
Glucosamine 800mg
Chondroitin 1200mg
Complete multivitamin + mineral
Glutamine 1000mg
Essential aminos 4500mg

Will cruise trt again @175mg/wk after this run

Thanks in advance
TRT
week 1-16 deca 300mg
week 1-16 primo 600mg
week 1-4 anadrol 50mg, or tbol

I can totally drop the Mast/primo and turinabol and keep them for another day, yes and I honestly didn't think that 300mg deca for 25 weeks would be that taxing on my body, Isnt there people who use around 150mg/wk purely for joint therapy? Or are these guys doing harm also?Joint therapy? All you are doing is making things worse masking injuries!! Deca increase the synovial fluid between our joints... The relief is just a cushion... You are simply buying time for your joints but when you come off, the synovial fluids decrease and you are back to where you were before except your joints are suffering more so by masking the injury so often times you are worse off... there is ZERO healing attributes going on.. its like a cortisone shot to an extent...

Deca heals NOTHING whatsoever, NOTHING... It will increase the synovial fluid between your joints... It MASKS the pain like a cortisone shot... It increases the synovial fluid between your joints providing TEMPORARY relief but ultimately when you come off of it, the synovial fluid will dissipate and often times you end up worse off than before... its a HORRIBLE plan and terrible way to address the issues

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/editpost.php?p=8245986&do=editpost

Deca heals NOTHING whatsoever, NOTHING... It will increase the synovial fluid between your joints... It MASKS the pain like a cortisone shot... It increases the synovial fluid between your joints providing TEMPORARY relief but ultimately when you come off of it, the synovial fluid will dissipate and often times you end up worse off than before... its a HORRIBLE plan and terrible way to address the issues

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/editpost.php?p=8245986&do=editpost
Everything you just said I agree with 100%
Not once did I mention anything about deca healing anything

Post 21... You said about people using it for joint therapy... same concept... horrible idea...
You say healing I say therapy let's blow the whole thing off.

So would I be better running this..

Wk 1-16 Somatropin 4iu/ed
Wk 1-16 Test e 175mg/wk
Wk 1-16 deca 300mg/wk
Wk 1-4 anadrol 50mg/ed

Trt and hgh for 18 wks

Wk 1-16 Somatropin 4iu/ed
Wk 1-16 Test e 175mg/wk
Wk 1-16 primo 400mg/wk
Wk ?-? Masteron 400g/wk
Wk 1-6 turinabol 40mg/ed

Trt and hgh for 18 wks

Repeat deca cycle

Trt and hgh for 18 wks

Repeat promo Mast cycle

And so on..

If this is better how long should I run the Mast with the primo and would it be better at the front or back end of the primo cycle?

mast would be the entire cycle... id keep the first cycle to 14 weeks personally... somatropin obviously you stay on which you are clearly aware... i would go 500-600 on mast and primo... you are good on the oral doses, those are spot on... i love the second cycle except i would consider anavar or winstrol there.. .its a better fit with primo and mast...

mast would be the entire cycle... id keep the first cycle to 14 weeks personally... somatropin obviously you stay on which you are clearly aware... i would go 500-600 on mast and primo... you are good on the oral doses, those are spot on... i love the second cycle except i would consider anavar or winstrol there.. .its a better fit with primo and mast...
Ok great! Appreciate the advice mate!

You can do a cycle or you can cruise but you can't do both at the same time. Good ancillaries but won't matter at that length of time, bloods wrecked

Keep the blast to 12 to 14 weeks abd then take an equivalent time at cruise before blasting again

Top Bottom