napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help needed

legitmoter

Hi Dylan,

I just want to say that I really enjoy your content. I’ve followed you on various youtube channels for many years and find your content very real and informative. I like listening to your advice because you talk about how to cycle safely and longevity is a priority.

My current stats are:

31 years old

6ft

170 pounds

Goal:

My goal is to be lean and have an aesthetic look. I do not have any desire to be 220+ pounds, I just want to have a good physique whilst maintaining good health and longevity. I want to be athletic and agile, and my current goal is to be around 185 pounds with minimal body fat.

Cycle history:

I have run a few cycles in the past (note that I always run proper PCT and have all ancillaries on hand and use accordingly).

1st cycle (many years ago)

Anavar 80mg ED*

Proper PCT

*I did not know what I was doing at the time, and suspect that the gear may have been fake or under dosed anyway.

2nd cycle (2 years after first cycle)

Test E 500mg PW Wk 1-10

Winstrol 50mg ED Wk 8-12

Proper PCT

3rd cycle (1 year after last cycle)

Test E 600mg PW Wk 1-12

Dbol 40mg ED Wk 1-4

Winstrol 50mg ED Wk 8-12

HCG Wk 1-12 1000mg PW

Proper PCT

4th cycle

Test C 400mg PW Wk 1-13

Dbol 30mg ED Wk 1-4

Deca 250mg PW Wk1-10

Winstrol 50mg ED Wk 8-12

HCG Wk 1-12 1000mg PW

Proper PCT

For my next cycle I am considering using Tbol.

Proposed next cycle:

Test C 350mg PW Wk 1-16

Deca 350mg PW Wk 1-14

Tbol 50mg ED Wk 1-5

Winstrol 50mg ED Wk 12-16

HCG Wk 1000mg PW Wk 1-16

Proper PCT

Questions:

What do you think of my proposed next cycle? Is it too long?

Is my Tbol dosing correct?

How should I take the Tbol? Do I take it pre-workout or split throughout the day?

How long will it take before I notice the effects of Tbol? (for Dbol it takes me 1-1.5 weeks).

I would like to experiment with other compounds in the future but they are a lot more expensive. For example, for EQ you have stated in your videos that is should be dosed at 600-800mgs per week. A 10ml vial is dosed at 200mg per ml. So I would need 4ml per week which equates to 800mg. So am I correct in assuming that a 10ml vial will last me 2.5 weeks? And EQ would need to be run for 10-14 weeks minimum? Therefore, I would need 4-6 vials for 1 cycle unless I am missing something.

In the future I would like to run Tren Ace but I would like to start with a conservative dosage? What minimum dosage would you recommend running without it being a waste? I was going to stick to 350mg PW but I was wondering if I could get away with less.

Thanks for your time and I really appreciate your advice. There’s a lot of misinformation out there and I like how you keep it real and tell it how it is.

Last edited:
bro, please condense this in the future... i get thousands of questions per day... i appreciate the info but this A LOT bro... what do you mean by "proper pct", im intrigued... also, you are ABUSING hcg dude, seriously, WAY too fucking much... you should only use it the LAST FOUR WEEKS of your cycle...

1. you only need to run test and deca both 14 weeks, thats plenty...

2. your timing is off... run tbol weeks 1-6... its a 16 hour half life so you can take it all at once and pre workout makes no difference on anything...

3. it takes 2-3 weeks...

4. you need to focus on now, not later... you can find eq EASILY at 300-400 mg/ml but seriously, focus on what you are dong NOW

5. once again, FOCUS ON NOW and worry about that shit later man... 100 mg eod is fine but you are losing track of what you are dong now...

i am gong to help you with a real PROPER pct...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the responses.

I have been running 2 x 500iu of HCG on days I pin. So it's 1000iu per week. I've run this throughout cycle. However, I'll follow your protocol in the future.

My PCT has always been a 2 week break after cycle followed by:
Week 1&2: clomid 100, nolva 40mg
Week 3&4: clomid 50, nolva 20mg

For the last cycle I ran the PCT for an extra week at the lower dosage because I was worried about the shutdown from deca.

As for running test and deca together for 14 weeks I always thought you finish deca 2 weeks earlier because it stays in the system longer.

Im a bit apprehensive about using Sarms because of the unknown and they are relatively new in comparison to gear.

Last edited:
good luck bro... you came to me for help and i advised you exactly what to do but you seem to already know what you want so im not sure why i read ALL of that for not reason... so good luck

Top Bottom