napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is test the awnser.

arnold1975

Hi guys
Joe is my name, come from Scotland where it is damp and cold six months of the year, anyway age 55 have lifted for 30 + years did a few cycles in my 30s none since.
Here is the problem i am a builder work hard 8-10 hour days lifting heavy blocks. cills. beams and all the other stuff that goes with my job then go to the gym 3-5 times a week in pretty good shape but my body is sore all the time with work and training never seems to get time to recover even with time of the gym not much difference maybe because i am getting older who knows was thinking about doing minimum amount of test just to give me the edge to start feeling good again and hopefully take away the sorness.
cheers joe.
by the way been watching your vids for a while now brilliant stuff keep it up bro.

Hi guys
Joe is my name, come from Scotland where it is damp and cold six months of the year, anyway age 55 have lifted for 30 + years did a few cycles in my 30s none since.
Here is the problem i am a builder work hard 8-10 hour days lifting heavy blocks. cills. beams and all the other stuff that goes with my job then go to the gym 3-5 times a week in pretty good shape but my body is sore all the time with work and training never seems to get time to recover even with time of the gym not much difference maybe because i am getting older who knows was thinking about doing minimum amount of test just to give me the edge to start feeling good again and hopefully take away the sorness.
cheers joe.
by the way been watching your vids for a while now brilliant stuff keep it up bro.

That's not really a good reason to start a cycle, especially at your age. Running testosterone shuts down your natural production competely and then you have to recover afterwards which is hard at your age. Have you had your bloodwork done to see where all your levels are at to make sure you are not deficient?

Get your test levels checked. If you are low naturally, then I say why the fuck not run TRT. Lots of talk about shutting you down definitely applies to younger males, but at 50+ I see no reason not to feel normal again. Assuming you have low T which many older men do.

Thanks guys
but i dont think i will have low test because i am still making gains in the gym, stats 200lbs neck and arms 17 and half inches chest 48 between 13-14 body fat still pushing 300pounds for 4 reps and 220 for between 10-15 reps but i will go see the doc and see what he says basically got to be half dead here in scotland to get anything from the health service even if you pay for it.
cheers joe.

Thanks guys
but i dont think i will have low test because i am still making gains in the gym, stats 200lbs neck and arms 17 and half inches chest 48 between 13-14 body fat still pushing 300pounds for 4 reps and 220 for between 10-15 reps but i will go see the doc and see what he says basically got to be half dead here in scotland to get anything from the health service even if you pay for it.
cheers joe.
here are the tests you want...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Thanks guys
cheers joe.

It would still be a great idea to get everything checked. You can't really go by feel to insure that everything is where it needs to be.

There are a lot of options for you to help aid recovery. One of those things is sarms which are EXCELLENT for healing and recovery. They also don't have the shutdown and side effects of steroids.

Mk677 would be a great option for you to help enhance recovery. It enhances your natural GH output to give you better body composition, sleep, recovery, healing etc and your GH levels drop a lot as you age. You can run it long term without it affecting your test levels. The best quality of mk677 you can find is at www.sarmsx.com and that's the in,y source I would trust as there are so many fakes out there

Run it at 25mg per day dosed in the am, and it is best ran long term for a year or more

You can get some awesome gains and recover going with sarms, and not have to worry about shutdown.

Top Bottom