napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is gyno possible to get without......

Dirtydaddyfitness

First off i wanna say i know that controlling your prolactin progesterone and estrogen are a must on cycle with steroids wich convert to estrogen and nandrolones.
But my friend did not know better and did not do it correctly. So basically a friend of mine is been on long cycle and he has developed a bit of gyno (lump under nipple, wich hurts) a few months back. At the time he was on Rapid mix wich included tren, masteron, and propionate (i think) He took no caber and arimidex was a low dose like 0,5 mg e2days. He did bloods then, everything seemed to be okey Estro low, prolactin and progesterone also.
He took a few clomid tablets wich seemed to help and been taking more arimidex since(1mg eod) . It has not gone any worse, but its there. He switched to equpoise and now hes on back on tren. Soon he is gona do PCT(wich layout i dont know). Im no expert so i couldnt help him, but i suggested to order letrozole!

i know its a bit fucked up, but here comes my questions:

1) Is it possible to get gyno, if your hormones like progesterone , estrogen and prolactin are in healthy range?
2) What should he do to get rid of it. Could Letro reverse it and what should the protocol be like?
3) He is gona be on like 5 months or so and he used multiple things in moderate doses , how should one come off from cycle like this?

He did not ask me to write here, i just think here are some brains that can help.

I really hope someone can give me answers. Thank you

Top Bottom