napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Dwane Johnson (The Rock) Natural???

Who cares? Guy looks good, natty or otherwise. Worry about your own damn self. JMO but this mental masturbation about who is natty or not is silly. What is the point??

Who cares? Guy looks good, natty or otherwise. Worry about your own damn self. JMO but this mental masturbation about who is natty or not is silly. What is the point??
thats honestly the answer i give everyone that asks me.. which i mainly get on youtube... i just chimed in here because lash is a good guy and it was the rock and since im a huge wwe fan i replied but honestly, thats always my answer and thought on this kind of question

Thanks for chiming in guys, I wouldn’t have been offended if admin didn’t respond, it’s in many ways a mute point...
You know, I don’t judge and would still watch the guys movies regardless... I also wouldn’t put him down for using. I’m just genuinely curious about what some of you guys thought lol... it’s been thrown around in the media for a while... throwing around hypotheticals here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no point, it’s not a serious question bro... relax, you’ll live longer.

Thanks for chiming in guys, I wouldn’t have been offended if admin didn’t respond, it’s in many ways a mute point...
You know, I don’t judge and would still watch the guys movies regardless... I also wouldn’t put him down for using. I’m just genuinely curious about what some of you guys thought lol... it’s been thrown around in the media for a while... throwing around hypotheticals here.

its cool bro, your my guy, and its always nice to have participation here...

He is absolutely not natural. He does have good genetics. But google the rock gyno surgery. You don’t have gyno surgery being that fit and not using.

I don't think he's using because he's huge and conditioned.

I think he's using because he's huge and conditioned and old, became substantially huge-er, in the span of a year or two, after looking more or less static, and already being very very well acquainted with diet and training. It's a matter of a sudden leap forward in his 40s.

It's not about his physique considered in a vacuum. It's about everything taken in context.

He is absolutely not natural. He does have good genetics. But google the rock gyno surgery. You don’t have gyno surgery being that fit and not using.
i had to have it done bro and it was NOT from using whatsoever... i remember when he had it during wwe and he was not the size he is now...

I don't think he's using because he's huge and conditioned.

I think he's using because he's huge and conditioned and old, became substantially huge-er, in the span of a year or two, after looking more or less static, and already being very very well acquainted with diet and training. It's a matter of a sudden leap forward in his 40s.

It's not about his physique considered in a vacuum. It's about everything taken in context.

Context definitely matters, his age (however 40’s are the new 30’s..) coupled especially with such a busy and obviously stressful schedule... Increased cortisol, reduced sleep, reduced natural test and hgh production, etc... Theres no question he has his diet & training on point however, I think for a man in his position it’s downright smart to be using performance enhancing drugs... especially when there’s a direct correlation with his earnings!

how about this one... whether he is or he isnt, hes a fucking multi multi multi millionaire who headlines everything he does, wwe, movies, hbo series, etc... hes the fucking man so he can pretty much do whatever and he needs to be in that condition to be the rock...

Top Bottom