napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is 250mg of test e not enough

Againaday

Ok 37, about 15% or so bf at around 200, 5' 10 or so. Did some pro-hormone stuff in college under a personal trainer about 15 yrs ago after working out for about 8 yrs (started trying to duplicate Shawn Ray at 16). Had some great results but life got in the way and stopped working out for about 5 yrs or so. Been back at it really intense for about 2 years now. Good results but not like when I was 19 for sure lol.

Was going to try my 1st Injectable cycle running.
250 test e everyweek, with an ai(arimedex) once a week since I was planning on running proviron as well. But my friend who been at it awhile just told me that 250mg is too close to normal and even after a good pct all if not any of those gains will remain, and that I should do 500mg a week.

Is this true and should I use 500 MG of test e. Only want to run test this 1st cycle.

Thanks and any input would help thanks again.

Againaday said:
Ok 37, about 15% or so bf at around 200, 5' 10 or so. Did some pro-hormone stuff in college under a personal trainer about 15 yrs ago after working out for about 8 yrs (started trying to duplicate Shawn Ray at 16). Had some great results but life got in the way and stopped working out for about 5 yrs or so. Been back at it really intense for about 2 years now. Good results but not like when I was 19 for sure lol.

250 test e everyweek, with an ai(arimedex) once a week since I was planning on running proviron as well. But my friend who been at it awhile just told me that 250mg is too close to normal and even after a good pct all if not any of those gains will remain, and that I should do 500mg a week.

Is this true and should I use 500 MG of test e. Only want to run test this 1st cycle.

Brother I have used test only cycle at 250mg 3 times. And I got awesome results from it...it was my first 3 cycles. 500mg will do more but dont let anyone tell u 250 aint enough until u try it yourself and see. If ur not happy bump it up. Also drop the dex and use aromasin at 12. 5 EOD

I think if this is your first time injecting test that you will like the 250 and may like it again next cycle. You are young, so you will feel 250mg. If you are aggressive and want gains really bad then 500 is ok. BUT be aware because it may be too much for you. Stop at 12 weeks. Just be sure to get some clomid in there for after your cycle is done.

For a first cycle, 250mg of test can definitely be enough. It is over the normal range, and you would respond favorably to that dose. Over time you can run a little more each cycle and work your way up to about 500mg, but you don't need to run it like that for a first cycle to see great results.

Wow my first post on this forum and must say this community responds fast. Ya would have like to have used aromasin but couldn't get it in the islands where I live.

Thanks I think I will take ur advice and give it a try. Would you say bump next cycle or mid cycle if you don't see results. And also how long should I keep an eye out for results, as you know humans are very impatient creatures.

Thanks again. Great community.

Againaday said:
Wow my first post on this forum and must say this community responds fast. Ya would have like to have used aromasin but couldn't get it in the islands where I live.

Thanks I think I will take ur advice and give it a try. Would you say bump next cycle or mid cycle if you don't see results. And also how long should I keep an eye out for results, as you know humans are very impatient creatures.

Thanks again. Great community.

With test E, it is a long ester so give it a good 4 weeks or so to start seeing results. If after a month to 6 weeks you prefer, and have no side effects, you can consider bumping up to about 350mg or so and go from there.

The main thing is you MUST use an AI like Aromasin during this cycle because of the aromatization to estrogen. Make sure you have this on hand before starting

Thanks guy's never thought I would feel so at home after one post but this forum is great.
Oh and keep those informative videos coming.

Thanks

Againaday said:
Thanks guy's never thought I would feel so at home after one post but this forum is great.

Thanks

You have your a-dex...what about clomid?

Againaday said:

Your friend doesnt know what he is talking about. Lol. The human avg male releases at most 6mg of testosterone a day. Thats about 36mg a week. At 250mg you are at 8 times normal. And bein your first run ever your body should soak that in and love it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Againaday said:
I do have some clomid on hand for pct cycle but should I use it during the 12 weeks on test e too?

That is all you need. You are ready to go. Clomid just pct.

Againaday said:

Sorry dude but your friend doesnt know crap, 250mg is PLENTY of test dude, if your diet and training is good you will see good results

Thanks a million guys I feel more confident starting at the
250 MG range now. If it doesn't prove fruitful next year I'll try 350 or so but I think I will run my 12 weeks at 250mg just to prove him wrong lol.

Againaday said:
Thanks a million guys I feel more confident starting at the
250 MG range now. If it doesn't prove fruitful next year I'll try 350 or so but I think I will run my 12 weeks at 250mg just to prove him wrong lol.

if you dont make gains at 250mg i would assess your training/diet and not increase Test, more is not always better

I ran 250 every other week for 3 months then bumped it to every week for the next 3 months made the best gains of my life. Gained 25 lbs and lost bf.

Againaday said:

Thanks

I'm glad you are really enjoying yourself here buddy! We are glad to have you

Not sure if I should have started a new post, but hope it get read. Running arimadex because I can't get aromasin here, and getting conflicting amounts as some say .25mg eod and some say .50mg because .25mg won't do shit.

Thanks a mil for your help only did 1 injection so far and want to keep it correct, or as close as I can.

250mg test e every week
50mg proviron ed
. 25mg arimadex eod
Plus vits and food etc.

Top Bottom