napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

International Travel and Prescription Test

ironlifter36

I know this topic has been discussed under slightly different circumstances and I think I already know my answer, however thought I would see if anyone had any personal experience with this. I am suppose to be heading to Jamaica this weekend for my honeymoon and the vacation falls during my normal TRT pin date. I was thinking of taking my prescription test with me international, do you guys see anything wrong with this? I travel domestically with it all the time on business trips so logic tells me international should be no different since it's prescription. I would pin early, however my doctors blood draws are 2 days following my return so I don't want to get off schedule and throw my labs off.

I travel overseas 2-4 times a year and had the doc give me a note which basically says you are on TRT and approved to carry test - and this is official looking. Have not had any problems thus far.
I googled alot and no clear "no" but no clear "yes" either, but given people travel with insulin, etc. I think this is not that out of ordinary. In my case I was never stopped/asked q's. Have fun in honeymoon.

Yea just take your bottle that has the info.
You sure you're going to Jamaica after Irma?

Ya, Irma is passing north of Jamaica. I thought the same thing, but the airline hasnt posted anything about Jamaica. I spoke to them yesterday and its not on affected list.

Update:

No issues traveling International with prescription Test. Did not check my bag, carried it on the plane because I am over protective of my Pharma Test.

Jamaica was great! Ate 5 pieces of cheesecake, 4 cookies and 2 bowls of ice cream per day MINIMUM.

Update:

No issues traveling International with prescription Test. Did not check my bag, carried it on the plane because I am over protective of my Pharma Test.

Jamaica was great! Ate 5 pieces of cheesecake, 4 cookies and 2 bowls of ice cream per day MINIMUM.

Hahah awesome! Glad you had a good honeymoon bro! Congratulations!

Top Bottom