bannednutritionnapsgear

International Travel and Prescription Test

ironlifter36

I know this topic has been discussed under slightly different circumstances and I think I already know my answer, however thought I would see if anyone had any personal experience with this. I am suppose to be heading to Jamaica this weekend for my honeymoon and the vacation falls during my normal TRT pin date. I was thinking of taking my prescription test with me international, do you guys see anything wrong with this? I travel domestically with it all the time on business trips so logic tells me international should be no different since it's prescription. I would pin early, however my doctors blood draws are 2 days following my return so I don't want to get off schedule and throw my labs off.

billbobby

I travel overseas 2-4 times a year and had the doc give me a note which basically says you are on TRT and approved to carry test - and this is official looking. Have not had any problems thus far.
I googled alot and no clear "no" but no clear "yes" either, but given people travel with insulin, etc. I think this is not that out of ordinary. In my case I was never stopped/asked q's. Have fun in honeymoon.

Saiyan

Yea just take your bottle that has the info.
You sure you're going to Jamaica after Irma?

ironlifter36

Ya, Irma is passing north of Jamaica. I thought the same thing, but the airline hasnt posted anything about Jamaica. I spoke to them yesterday and its not on affected list.

ironlifter36

Update:

No issues traveling International with prescription Test. Did not check my bag, carried it on the plane because I am over protective of my Pharma Test.

Jamaica was great! Ate 5 pieces of cheesecake, 4 cookies and 2 bowls of ice cream per day MINIMUM.

RedMorkai

Update:

No issues traveling International with prescription Test. Did not check my bag, carried it on the plane because I am over protective of my Pharma Test.

Jamaica was great! Ate 5 pieces of cheesecake, 4 cookies and 2 bowls of ice cream per day MINIMUM.

Hahah awesome! Glad you had a good honeymoon bro! Congratulations!