napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin Needles

Nope... I paid 11.40 at walmart here in TX lol.

Did they ask you for a script of the product you'd be injecting? I've tried to get them from Walgreens and CVS before but they act like I'm a heroin addict trying to get a fix and ask for my script lol

Walgreens and CVS both require Rx, at least the 3 or so (of each) Ive visited told me when I asked. Walmart, Target, and HEB have never asked me for script.

Good to know, thanks for the info

No problem brotha. I can add that in my area (South Texas) Target only carries BD and Walmart carries BD and then their "generic", ReliOn I believe. 31g needles are so tiny that I try to get the generic if I can.....dont need the higher end.

Did they ask you for a script of the product you'd be injecting? I've tried to get them from Walgreens and CVS before but they act like I'm a heroin addict trying to get a fix and ask for my script lol

Lol, what tools! Needle are illegal in some States, amazingly those states also have the highest number of Hep C cases in the nation. Who would of thought of making needles harder to get would spread diseases.

No problem brotha. I can add that in my area (South Texas) Target only carries BD and Walmart carries BD and then their "generic", ReliOn I believe. 31g needles are so tiny that I try to get the generic if I can.....dont need the higher end.

Oh nice, yea sometes I need some in a pinch and it's easier to run down to the store as opposed to wait on a shipment.

Lol, what tools! Needle are illegal in some States, amazingly those states also have the highest number of Hep C cases in the nation. Who would of thought of making needles harder to get would spread diseases.

Yep, kinda like gun law states that have the highest crime rates, murders, and shootings

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom