napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Insomnia on training days!

Rayjaycarter56

Hello,so ive been runnin 250 mg deca with 375 mg test e for the last 5 weeks.I Initially had Dbol 40 mg but as i started getting sleeping issues i stopped with the Dbol thinking its the excess water retention causing high BP.
It's been 2-3 weeks now and i simply cannot sleep on the days i train,i weight train 4 times a week and steady state cardio everyday,i train around 2 p.m eating 2500-2800 calories,iam 175 lbs around 14% BFL
Im taking .25 mg prami EOD and Anastrizole .5 mg E3D
Ive tried melatonin,ashwagandha,zma for sleeping so far nothing has worked i have to take diphenhydramine on training nights to sleep otherwise i just stay up all night.
Hoping someone could resolve it,i have planned to not inject deca anymore.

Try meditating dstrong.

If you want better sleep go to bed before 10pm and stop using electronics at 8pm. Earlier if you can. Sleep at a cool temp at night... 65-68 degrees.

OP, try working out earlier in the day and see if that changes your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried every single thing,even if i workout at 6 a.m i still can't sleep that night,ive tried meditation,a warm shower,glass of warm milk none of this is actually working

You’re not alone brotha. Mental and physical relaxation are crucial as is limiting light exposure in the PM. Benadryl is my go-to and has been for years. It does leave you groggy the next AM, which sucks. Docs are usually hesitant to prescribe benzos or others like ambien so they will always recommend you stick with diphenhydramine unless it absolutely does not work at all for you anymore.

Impossible to find hypnotics without a prescription as well,now im leaning towards more herbal cure im doubting temperature as well,as where i live even in winters its not very cold and back in summer when i used to turn on the a/c i would always sleep like a baby

I've had insomnia pretty much all of my adult life. Training in the evening is a big no - no. If my pulse isn't below 50 then i have to do some relaxation stuff first before going to bed . . . . otherwise i just lay there for HOURS and its unbelievably boring. No alcohol. No arguments. I once took a good swig of Boots own-brand of "nightnurse" lay awake all night with the sweats, incessant "chatter" in my head; really it was like a bad trip.

Top Bottom