napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injury pictures

DylanGemelli said:
Damn it felt great to get back in the gym yesterday... I had a bit of a more difficult time with cardio obviously but other than that, right back on track as well as today... my leg is still swollen but nowhere near what it was and is fairly pain free... obviously i lost some weight on the down time but i will get it back right away... Thank you for all the encouraging words and support

I see your shin and raise you one line drive to the leg. Can you say hematoma? Lol

2a085350a634171adf14d625bbd56fbd.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
Damn it felt great to get back in the gym yesterday... I had a bit of a more difficult time with cardio obviously but other than that, right back on track as well as today... my leg is still swollen but nowhere near what it was and is fairly pain free... obviously i lost some weight on the down time but i will get it back right away... Thank you for all the encouraging words and support

I see your shin and raise you one line drive to the leg. Can you say hematoma? Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

OUCH bro... i hope that shit gets better quick. take care of it my man

ROBO REP said:
I had an erection that lasted over 4 hours.. And didn't go to the doc. So I guess I'm kind of a badass.

SERIOUS badass!! LOLLL :lol: next time shoot for 10 hours, then i'll be impressed! :D

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

man that is bad... all the draining etc. is the most painful, as you already know.. you know what to do with it bro... just rest it as you have been

Re: RE: Re: Injury pictures

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Dam bro that shit looks painful, rest up and get well soon!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Good grief - softball injury?

When you get to higher levels of softball competitors it is down right scary how fast those balls are flying with a short distance to the in fielders. Dang heal up bro. I've taken my share of line drives off of various body parts.....it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya softball. It was a line deive to the outfield where i play it skipped on the artificial turf instead of bounce. It skipped into my shin and ruptured a main vein it blew up like a large egg. It was blood. And then i ice it. Got smaller then next day all this.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya softball. It was a line deive to the outfield where i play it skipped on the artificial turf instead of bounce. It skipped into my shin and ruptured a main vein it blew up like a large egg. It was blood. And then i ice it. Got smaller then next day all this.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The last time I ruptured the main vein white stuff shot out of it!

Tha_waco_kid said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Good grief - softball injury?

When you get to higher levels of softball competitors it is down right scary how fast those balls are flying with a short distance to the in fielders. Dang heal up bro. I've taken my share of line drives off of various body parts.....it sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes and its beyond painful... i took one off the eye at third base as you know the frozen ropes get hit that way... i remember it hitting a rock and bouncing up right direct in my eye... it was swollen shut for a month and when it finally opened it was literally red... i used to scare the shit out of everyone with it... lollll

the knot has been swelling down but its more painful as it drains... it made my ankle look very puffy but that has finally gone away and now its mainly in the directly affected area of the shin...not to mention that i was throwing up non stop the past 2 days and basically bed ridden yet i was still trying to fix the forum etc.. so its been quite difficult... eating jello and chicken soup for two days straight and barely keeping that down... i know this, things like this just suck ass and it all happens at once... i despise not being able to workout and its very difficult but i just want to heal and get in there like an animal... i know pushing my leg too early will only cost me more time though and i absolutely do not want that...

right on man i hope you heal up good.

try minyak gosok - heat it up and rub into swelling/knots. also hot baths with epsom salt

Top Bottom