napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injecting

servicemangler

A lot of people are freaked by this but for information only the best place to inject is your chest. If ya had never tried
this I highly suggest using that for your rounds. It would be nice to know how many guys do it. I have had the least amount
of pip by doing this....Don't be afraid to try it before u mock it

to each their own brother... if that works great for you, then im sure it could for others and it can be more so a mental thing than anything.. i personally think people look at it more so in their chest or have a direct fear... i remember when i was tattooing my chest and i did the rosary around my neck and i had it in my head that it was going to be excruciating and come to find it, i felt next to nothing on that part... it was so easy and it was all in my head, which is what many likely have going on with a pec injection

to each their own brother... if that works great for you, then im sure it could for others and it can be more so a mental thing than anything.. i personally think people look at it more so in their chest or have a direct fear... i remember when i was tattooing my chest and i did the rosary around my neck and i had it in my head that it was going to be excruciating and come to find it, i felt next to nothing on that part... it was so easy and it was all in my head, which is what many likely have going on with a pec injection
LOL right, never had tatts there. It is all mental and I know a long term user and it freaks him out

Yup I was super hesitant to inject in my chest but it is honestly one of my favorite places to inject during a cycle for regular TRT the shoulders are juts fine but the chest is a great spot for people on cycle and trying spread out the oils. I usually do a half ml in each pec but I could easily fit more in there with no issue.

Top Bottom