napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Increased heart rate on SARMS

ballison

Hi everyone, I’ve been taking Ostarine (15mg) and Cardarine (10mg) for a week now and am noticing that my heart rate is slightly elevated ( I can feel it beating in my chest) and my hands are a little shaky. Not a lot, but when I hold a pencil to write I notice little shakes.

Is this normal/will it go away? It’s not really bugging me, I’m more just concerned that I got pro hormones instead. I’ve been hanging great workouts.

Also, I got my SARMS from sarmtech.net. I’m in Canada.

Thanks!
B

theres your issue... you dont have any sort of real source and what has been found is a lot of people that sell fake gw put clen or other stimulants to attempt to get your cutting compounds to hide the fact they dont have a real product.. .i would NOT use this garbage whatsoever... you should never have that issue with real sarms

theres your issue... you dont have any sort of real source and what has been found is a lot of people that sell fake gw put clen or other stimulants to attempt to get your cutting compounds to hide the fact they dont have a real product.. .i would NOT use this garbage whatsoever... you should never have that issue with real sarms

Sigh... I thought I did my research. Any known source that ships to Canada?

No.
Proven Peptides is well advertised, sells affordably, and produces in the US, making it basically cheaper than wholesale. So they are either operating on negative profit margins or they are fixing their product with other stuff, suggesting a broad range of quality. Since steroids are strictly controlled in the US, most people wouldn’t know from taking it if it has some fake/falsely advertised product, they’d just be happy with the results regardless of the side effects.

The best products I’ve tried have affordability and well-advertised as mutually exclusive categories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.
Proven Peptides is well advertised, sells affordably, and produces in the US, making it basically cheaper than wholesale. So they are either operating on negative profit margins or they are fixing their product with other stuff, suggesting a broad range of quality. Since steroids are strictly controlled in the US, most people wouldn’t know from taking it if it has some fake/falsely advertised product, they’d just be happy with the results regardless of the side effects.

The best products I’ve tried have affordability and well-advertised as mutually exclusive categories.

Thanks im going to look into ordering from PharmaLady. Everyone here seems to give that source a vote of confidence.

Thanks im going to look into ordering from PharmaLady. Everyone here seems to give that source a vote of confidence.

I like PharmaLady. Excellent quality and prices, referral based from multiple people who’ve personally tested her products.

yes, unfortunately there are so many fakes out there and people still continue to do it and get away with it... always make sure to ask here and we will always help you

Top Bottom