napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

important question

garre0

Hi Dylan, thank you for all your videos brother! Have you ever heard of anyone using baby doses of anavar or proviron to cure pfs (post finasteride syndrome)? I know a few guys that have and healed up from the trash that finasteride caused them which included sexual problems and 0 libido. These guys ran anvar only at 25 mg daily for 2 weeks and that’s it. No pct and now they are cured and back to normal pre pfs state.

Just wanted to ask for your wisdom or knowledge regarding post finasteride syndrome which is a complete nightmare and I am currently overcoming it. I am a healthy 31 year old guy, in shape, and have never used steroids. I pack on muscle rapidly and I am curious about a baby cycle of anavar or proviron to cure pfs. I hope to hear from you soon.

not anavar... i have heard people attempt to use proviron for it... there's no guarantee that would work though... its worth a try but there is no known cure for it... dont even attempt that with anavar though...

I appreciate your response Dylan and will implement proviron. Can you please explain why you believe anavar is not effective in treating post finasteride syndrome or why I should stay away from it?

Proviron or Masteron would be better suited for this application because they are basically just pure DHT. A "baby cycle" as you put it won't fix anything. Proviron would be the better choice if you're not on TRT. You need to take it continuously until you fully recover not just a few weeks. It takes time to fix the damage that's been done.

what do you mean? its never done proven to do anything for pfs dude... not a thing... proviron has no guarantee it will either.. there's just a few random people here and there that claim it helped with absolutely ZERO hard evidence that it even dose... proviron will have MINIMAL sides, minimal suppression, minimal toxicity etc.. you make it sound like you want an excuse to run anavar or something... you run whatever you want man... anavar is not going to treat it but you do whatever you want... as ive said already, there is no known cure for pfs... so you can try whatever you want but proof wise, none of it would work

This is helpful Dylan. I don’t need an excuse to run anything. I simply communicated with guys who used anavar to cure their pfs and it worked. They have real evidence but I like proviron as an option. Your feedback makes sense and I trust it.

There are plenty of people who found their cure. CDnuts created a protocol which is a cure. You can google it. One must be diligent and discover it as every human has a unique body chemistry.

@cbbram, thanks for the feedback.

Top Bottom