napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Imporium labs

Order should be here today! Will be starting his test and eq next week.. his gear is made from Russian raws. Can't wait to feel it.

Never heard of them either. All I can tell you is that you can't go wrong with the sources on this board

I saw their activity at MS and kinda laughed to be honest lol. I mean whats sooooooooo exclusive about them? I bet they have some wicked blends actually and probably some stuff I have been trying to find.

Just normal stuff actually.. the big hype is supposed to be that's it's made with Russian raws instead of China raws.. they saw it's a huge difference.. Idk. I won their Halloween contest so I have some 4 test 3 eq and 100 drol that should be here today. I'll be able to make a quality review soon. He said real tren turns your body warm when you pin and I forget what he said about primo.. they talk a good game but now it's time to see what the juice is gonna do... he does have great bulk prices on everything.. only person I've seen that bulks a 10 pack of tren e

Top Bottom