napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ignorant Doctors

bmyers818

It was my first experience with asking a doctor for a legitimate prescription for an A.I., and some Pregnyl....and I got shot down. First of all the Doctor never even heard of Pregnyl or Aromasin, and than what I told him it was he said "he would not provide me with any hormones" than from there he tried to refer me to an endocrenologist. I mean I need this stuff for a valid reaso the piece of shit didn't even suggest he look at blood. What do I do get a good Doctor in this type of situation?

It was my first experience with asking a doctor for a legitimate prescription for an A.I., and some Pregnyl....and I got shot down. First of all the Doctor never even heard of Pregnyl or Aromasin, and than what I told him it was he said "he would not provide me with any hormones" than from there he tried to refer me to an endocrenologist. I mean I need this stuff for a valid reaso the piece of shit didn't even suggest he look at blood. What do I do get a good Doctor in this type of situation?
You should have taken up the offer on the endo (who probably would give a similar response). I completely understand why the guy didn't want to prescribe you anything. 99% of PCPs would have given you a very similar response. Look at it from the doctors point of view, is he supposed to assist you in using illegal substances in which some can't even be obtained by a prescription? Sorry you couldn't get what you wanted. I agree 100% that doctors should simply assist those who choose to live this lifestyle, without judgment. But that's just not the way it is.

The endo would be much better suited to help you, although if you walked in asking for cancer treatment and fertility drugs I doubt they would simply comply with your requests. Maybe the HCG but the first thing they would want to do is get a hormone panel to ensure you are NOT taking steroids and that you have a legitimate need for these drugs. Your luck will be very slim in convincing a doctor to obtain any if these things IMO. I'm just assuming that your test levels are normal and you don't have treatment resistant breast cancer.

You should have taken up the offer on the endo (who probably would give a similar response). I completely understand why the guy didn't want to prescribe you anything. 99% of PCPs would have given you a very similar response. Look at it from the doctors point of view, is he supposed to assist you in using illegal substances in which some can't even be obtained by a prescription? Sorry you couldn't get what you wanted. I agree 100% that doctors should simply assist those who choose to live this lifestyle, without judgment. But that's just not the way it is.

The endo would be much better suited to help you, although if you walked in asking for cancer treatment and fertility drugs I doubt they would simply comply with your requests. Maybe the HCG but the first thing they would want to do is get a hormone panel to ensure you are NOT taking steroids and that you have a legitimate need for these drugs. Your luck will be very slim in convincing a doctor to obtain any if these things IMO. I'm just assuming that your test levels are normal and you don't have treatment resistant breast cancer.

The thing is the endo would of been too far out cuz i need the pregnyl now

The thing is the endo would of been too far out cuz i need the pregnyl now
Always make sure you have EVERYTHING needed before starting a cycle. Like Tren Rage said, good thing there are great sources with super fast shipping (iwgf comes to mind) who have pharma grade pregnyl and Aromasin that can put these items in your hand in literally no time at all for a great price as well.

Always make sure you have EVERYTHING needed before starting a cycle. Like Tren Rage said, good thing there are great sources with super fast shipping (iwgf comes to mind) who have pharma grade pregnyl and Aromasin that can put these items in your hand in literally no time at all for a great price as well.

iwgf was my choice but he's gone for a bit, i got all my AI and pct but just needed that pregnyl

It's not surprising really. Doctors are of very little help these days, even when you have a legitimate medical need. My wife is going through bullshit right now as we speak with our doctor. Her libido has been tanked for a long time and they ran blood work on estrogen and prolactin. They told us it was normal, but we demanded copies of the blood work. When I looked at them it was obvious as Fucking hell that she was extremely low in BOTH. We are now fighting to get a script with them, and it's not been easy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's not surprising really. Doctors are of very little help these days, even when you have a legitimate medical need. My wife is going through bullshit right now as we speak with our doctor. Her libido has been tanked for a long time and they ran blood work on estrogen and prolactin. They told us it was normal, but we demanded copies of the blood work. When I looked at them it was obvious as Fucking hell that she was extremely low in BOTH. We are now fighting to get a script with them, and it's not been easy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

pieces of shit...if they have a feeling you are doing any sort of AAS they will not help you...than you ask than "well what's so bad about them?" and they can't give you a strait up answer. It's the media brainwashing....sorry bout your wifes situation bro...i know ur knowledge and you'll figure it. It's sad that if anyone actual took the time and studied AAS they will see that the responsible use certainly has way more pro's than con's, but no one wants to do that cuz its "taboo", and we really need Doctors on our side cuz than we would have 100% "responsible use"-pm me if you have domestic HCG source

I realize that docs have major shortcomings but bro....if your doc has never heard of pregnyl or aromasin I would run..very fast.

I realize that docs have major shortcomings but bro....if your doc has never heard of pregnyl or aromasin I would run..very fast.

shit...im done with that dude..the minute i started being enveloped by his lack of knowledge i was wondering how this dude even practices

Top Bottom