napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If one takes tbol 5 days on 2 days off per week in order to allow liver a bit of reco

bigunitny

Oral turinabol @60mg with test eth @ 450mg test eth shot twice a week and 300mg npp 6.25eod aromasin

6 230 16%BF aromasin low because at 12.5 eod it recked my libido and overall well being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the question bro? Can you take it 5 days a week and reduce liver strain by taking 2 off and still make use of the oral???

Oral turinabol @60mg with test eth @ 450mg test eth shot twice a week and 300mg npp 6.25eod aromasin

6 230 16%BF aromasin low because at 12.5 eod it recked my libido and overall well being

If you are going to run an oral you need to keep stable blood levels of it. 5 on 2 off is not constructive to that. Run the proper liver supports while on it, and don't run a high dose or cycle length

If you are going to run an oral you need to keep stable blood levels of it. 5 on 2 off is not constructive to that. Run the proper liver supports while on it, and don't run a high dose or cycle length
absolutely... doing that with 5 on 2 off, is nothing short of a waste of time and money... tbol is not that harsh... its toxic, yes but in comparison to anadrol or halo, its very mild... probably even more mild than winstrol.. run your proper supports and add extra tudca and coq10 along with an all in one..

it's stupid bro, just take the liver support on cycle..... your overthinking it brotha.

90e2b7c72a8fe104062c0b5bd6604a56.jpg

Top Bottom