napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Identity thieves.

Thats it!!!!!!
Who can you trust anymore....just found Dylan's real pic...look at the Superman shirt....

2qdaq9k.jpg

damn it is him lol

I did notice that he said one day at the gym people were asking "are you jake from the forum" hmmm iono anyone else in Louisiana but it could be a different forum for sure

I hate to bring it up but is anyone else wondering about little brother Zeke?Has anyone on here met anyone in this family in person?

THE TRUTH has been wondering for quite a while what is going on. Many articles they write or things they post are cut and pasted from other sites. Passed off as their own words. Links and proof to follow.

THE TRUTH - will protect you all...

lmao. well anyone could be anyone up on the ol interwebs. but why fake something I mean for real. smdh I just don't get it

"One bright day in the middle of the night...2 dead men woke up to fight....back to back they faced one another..drew their swords an shot one another...if you don't believe my story is true.......ask the blind man...he saw it too"

"One bright day in the middle of the night...2 dead men woke up to fight....back to back they faced one another..drew their swords an shot one another...if you don't believe my story is true.......ask the blind man...he saw it too"

that right there is truth I seent it on my s4 vision

either way they did have good input whether or not it came from them or not. and good insight its just a damn shame there is some bodybuilding catfish lmao

THE TRUTH has been wondering for quite a while what is going on. Many articles they write or things they post are cut and pasted from other sites. Passed off as their own words. Links and proof to follow.

THE TRUTH - will protect you all...

9cbf7f31077fa365a7ebfb6dea2bcae8.jpg

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

lmao. well anyone could be anyone up on the ol interwebs. but why fake something I mean for real. smdh I just don't get it

Me neither.It sucks to be suckered.Whenever drb started a thread I was all ears to get some golden era info.I liked all their threads.It kinda pisses me off.

Me neither.It sucks to be suckered.Whenever drb started a thread I was all ears to get some golden era info.I liked all their threads.It kinda pisses me off.

either way you cant just believe everything anyone says do your due diligence as well

This can't be..didn't you guys know they are very very well known just look at their names......ezekiel..jacob.....im sure the others are joseph...mary...and God only knows who else.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

All I have to say is you have to be careful what potentially "fake" stuff you post. Somehow, somebody out there might just recognize the pic from somewhere and know it's original source.

So Fake, I mean Jake got what was coming to him

That's all I have to say about that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom