napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have a TRT issue

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm not giving attitude I just want a straight forward answer and no one will give me one. I just wanted to know if I needed all of that in my pct if all my levels are In the normal range

No worries. Some are just insurance and wont hurt you. You need an aggressive PCT in hopes of repairing your body. After all bloods are good consider SARMS from X only and leave the gear alone until you are much older. Let us know how it all works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man I appreciate it. I'm not giving attitude I just want a straight forward answer and no one will give me one. I just wanted to know if I needed all of that in my pct if all my levels are In the normal range
Bro i dont know if you missed it or not but i did say that the aromasin is not necessary. It will only crush your estrogen and make you feel like shit. Your body doesnt have many androgens in the first place but your estrogen is okay. If you start killing the aromatase enzyme (aromasin literally does kill the enzyme) your estrogen will certainly drop to very low levels. But you absolutely need nolvadex you cant get around that. Nolvadex does not lower estrogen it actually helps restart the HTPA along with clomid so it is a absolutely needed.

You dont fucking deserve it at all, but there is your straight answer.

Bro i dont know if you missed it or not but i did say that the aromasin is not necessary. It will only crush your estrogen and make you feel like shit. Your body doesnt have many androgens in the first place but your estrogen is okay. If you start killing the aromatase enzyme (aromasin literally does kill the enzyme) your estrogen will certainly drop to very low levels. But you absolutely need nolvadex you cant get around that. Nolvadex does not lower estrogen it actually helps restart the HTPA along with clomid so it is a absolutely needed.

You dont fucking deserve it at all, but there is your straight answer.

Thanks for clearing that up SD. I assumed he already remembered you mentioning the Aromasin but its better to repeat it and make sure in this instance. Its all up to him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom