napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have a TRT issue

^^^^^^

I am in a reset now just as cbbram is talking about. I noticed some things on my last run that told me my body needed a break. I am on TRT also because I screwed up long ago but I took myself iff of that at the moment too. Im keeping out all foreign substances till March. Not always a smart decision but I know my body at 43 and what it needs. You will too. Patience buddy. Itll reset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No run your PCT! Those dudes already gave you what you need. If I know I gotta take a break I run a hardcore PCT and after that remove all foreign crap from my body for a bit.

Run your pct so you can try to bring your LH and FSH back to normal. You may not need aromasin since your cycle stopped a while long ago and your estrogen has normalized but nolvadex is absolutely needed. Dont skimp out on it you have everything to gain here.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

[email protected]
[email protected]

Pct can bring you back to normal in as fast as 6 weeks. With no pct recovery is possible but it could take over a year and you most likely wont return to post cycle levels, just normal ones within range.

They're all in normal range tho besides my test. Thats my question, why do I need it if they're already normal?
Prolactin - 6.7
Estradiol - 12
Testosterone - 315 in the morning and 210 in the afternoon
Hcg quant - <1
LH - 5.3
T4, free - 1.5

Run your pct so you can try to bring your LH and FSH back to normal. You may not need aromasin since your cycle stopped a while long ago and your estrogen has normalized but nolvadex is absolutely needed. Dont skimp out on it you have everything to gain here.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Sd can u take a look at my labs. Adex isn't working for me. Thinking about switching to aromasin in hopes it works. My test shows high. But doesn't feel like it is. Think I have been blasting to long. Or anyone else chiming in.
eb5135f6a690befae5000f0d5a2f61ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

That E man....ouch

I know. Sent to dave palumbo he said to switch to aromasin since arimidex doesnt work. May switch to something stronger.

Sd can u take a look at my labs. Adex isn't working for me. Thinking about switching to aromasin in hopes it works. My test shows high. But doesn't feel like it is. Think I have been blasting to long. Or anyone else chiming in.

Dude first of all why the fuck are you hijacking someone else's thread with your own issues? You need to start your own. And I hate to break it to you buddy, but your bloods look like shit. How long have you been blasting? What dose of test are you on? Obviouosly you must not be taking an Aromatose inhibitor because your estrogen is sky high.

Start your own thread buddy and more ppl will help you out

I got you brother, we can take it to pm might be easier than starting a new thread.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Your killing your status here man with your responses. You may not mean to throw attitude but its coming across that way and no one is gonna help you. Its gonna get you ignored. These dudes have all been around the block and we see late teens and 20 somethings come in like a freight train and take no advice only to come back all fucked up asking for help to fix what everyone tried to stop in the first place. Right now man you have completely fucked with your levels. Sure, some may appear to be returning to normal but as with all things when you start tweaking things that are related/reliant on others those may tweak as well. Think of the other items recommended as insurance against something else going wrong as you try to get back to normal. I have fire insurance on my house. I dont expect it to burn down when I light a fire in the fireplace but I feel a helluva a lot better knowing I have insurance just in case it does. So will you by adding everything they recommended in the stack. Dumb analogy but its gets the point across. Good luck man!

Top Bottom