napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am loving what I am seeing!

imported_admin

Dear Adrenaline Rush Family and Community:

It is my honor and pleasure to welcome everyone to Adrenaline Rush Forums. I am beyond thrilled to see the rapid growth and the shared vision that everyone here shares. The vision that we have is being set forth right before our eyes at a rapid pace and we will only continue to grow together as a community and family. There will be bumps along the way but we will surpass them all and grow together. Families stick together, through good times and bad and I can already see that this family with be able to withstand everything and continue to grow as the very best on the planet. Please continue to contribute, stay focused and achieve the goals we all desire. We CAN ALL help and learn from one another while providing insight and feedback on everything we do. I want to welcome all the new members and thank everyone that is putting in so much time and effort to build Adrenaline Rush into what it is intended, the ONE place that provides true care, honesty, guidance and support for all of it's members. Please continue to help us grow and we will all be here for one another, achieving goals while saving and extending lives. Thank you everyone and WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH FORUMS... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Admin said:
Dear Adrenaline Rush Family and Community:

It is my honor and pleasure to welcome everyone to Adrenaline Rush Forums. I am beyond thrilled to see the rapid growth and the shared vision that everyone here shares. The vision that we have is being set forth right before our eyes at a rapid pace and we will only continue to grow together as a community and family. There will be bumps along the way but we will surpass them all and grow together. Families stick together, through good times and bad and I can already see that this family with be able to withstand everything and continue to grow as the very best on the planet. Please continue to contribute, stay focused and achieve the goals we all desire. We CAN ALL help and learn from one another while providing insight and feedback on everything we do. I want to welcome all the new members and thank everyone that is putting in so much time and effort to build Adrenaline Rush into what it is intended, the ONE place that provides true care, honesty, guidance and support for all of it's members. Please continue to help us grow and we will all be here for one another, achieving goals while saving and extending lives. Thank you everyone and WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH FORUMS... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Adrenaline rush really is an awesome community that continues to grow and get better each and every day. I love seeing everyone helping each other out, and everyone working together like a true brotherhood. It just doesn't get any better than here

This place so far has been so awesome. The last place i called home. The owner let ppl bash others right in public forum it was absolutely disgusting to see how ppl treated some of each other. That shit is just not right.
I have not seen any of that here and if it does occur im pretty sure you guys will be right on top of that shit. No person deserves to be treated like some of the shit i saw there. Keep up the great work staff.

Re: RE: Re: I am loving what I am seeing!

JM750 said:
This place so far has been so awesome. The last place i called home. The owner let ppl bash others right in public forum it was absolutely disgusting to see how ppl treated some of each other. That shit is just not right.
I have not seen any of that here and if it does occur im pretty sure you guys will be right on top of that shit. No person deserves to be treated like some of the shit i saw there. Keep up the great work staff.
Thank you brother. That is exactly our goal. We want to uphold this forum to the standard that we have set and what you see today. That bashing and ridiculing you see elsewhere won't be allowed to fly here...ever

Re: RE: Re: I am loving what I am seeing!

RickRock said:
JM750 said:
Thank you brother. That is exactly our goal. We want to uphold this forum to the standard that we have set and what you see today. That bashing and ridiculing you see elsewhere won't be allowed to fly here...ever

Now you talking my Lingo.

I will say that I am more than pleased with how things have started here... The growth, attitude and vision that I see everyone sharing is amazing and the way that everyone is so accepting and helpful on top of being REAL is exactly what I had pictured and some... One thing about me though is that while I will always let it be known when I am happy with something, I tend to always be FAR from satisfied and while the success rate is strong, it can be a fuck of a lot higher and so I am spending day and night doing everything I can to ensure this... I am taking an abundant amount of time from my family for everyone but for me, this is at the top of priority list... I don't look nor need a pat on the back for any of that, I just want results, growth and to create something better for everyone each and every day... With everyone's help and support, nothing can stand in our way of becoming the best there is and I fully expect to achieve this level and will stop at nothing until we are there and once we are there, I will still continue to put every ounce of blood, sweat and tears into this for everyone...

Top Bottom