napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I am 18 years old and need advice.

Thetiger14

Hey guys!

Before everyone freaks and start to tell me I am young i know. I am here to do my research and stuff before I do something. I got a good supplier here who can sell me pure sarms ostarine. He is pretty legit because he is pretty famous here for selling pure and real stuff. What I want to know is how bad can sarms be for me as a 18 year old guy? I want to get a little boost since i have been working out for 3 years old and after I got an inflammation in my stomach i lost weight and are on square one. I can't work out anymore knowing that it will take alot of time to get back to where I was. I would like to know which sarms you would recommend to me. I have been using cardarine before thats my only experience from sarms. I would like to know what I should be ready to face so I dont freak out. side effects would be nice to tell me too. If you got time to tell me how i should use it safely please tell me so too. I am here to learn and i appreciate every help i could get.

//peace

noone here or anyone with even the smallest tiniest most minuscule fraction of a brain cell would advise an 18 year old to use any sort of PED... anyone doing that is the lowest scum on earth...

We do not condone nor advise any kid of PED use for any teenagers. You make your own decisions but noone here is contributing to it

Hey guys!

Before everyone freaks and start to tell me I am young i know. I am here to do my research and stuff before I do something. I got a good supplier here who can sell me pure sarms ostarine. He is pretty legit because he is pretty famous here for selling pure and real stuff. What I want to know is how bad can sarms be for me as a 18 year old guy? I want to get a little boost since i have been working out for 3 years old and after I got an inflammation in my stomach i lost weight and are on square one. I can't work out anymore knowing that it will take alot of time to get back to where I was. I would like to know which sarms you would recommend to me. I have been using cardarine before thats my only experience from sarms. I would like to know what I should be ready to face so I dont freak out. side effects would be nice to tell me too. If you got time to tell me how i should use it safely please tell me so too. I am here to learn and i appreciate every help i could get.

//peace
Quit wine your ahead

I agree with everything everyone is saying but I will go a step further and explain why.

You are so young and your body is producing so much testosterone naturally that it would be a total waste of money and you would just be damaging your very young body in so many ways that you may never ever recover from or fully understand. Stay away from any kind of androgen be it sarms or steroids and all other performance and body enhancing drugs.

Sleep
Eat
Train
Fuck
REPEAT
this is what you should be doing every day of your life.

Unless your balls are the size of bird seed and you suffer from micro penis or dwarfism there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON you should take any kind of PED.
Unless your balls are the size of bird seed and you suffer from micro penis or dwarfism there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON you should take any kind of PED.
If you REALLY just NEED to FEEL like your doing absolutely everything you can with your money to look your best then invest your money in a nutrition coach and a personal trainer, some high quality protein that you can tolerate 200 to 400 g of a day depending on your weight and Maybe a pre workout for your most difficult days in the gym.

I do not see anyone on this forum advising any teenagers to use steroids or any kind of PED whatsoever. I know how this forum is ran and the people here care about the members and anyone that cares would not advise any type of thing like this man

Top Bottom