napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hurricane Harvey fuck face

JackSteel

Banned
Anyone else prepping for this bastard to fuck up our weekend? I'm busy stocking up on food, weed and tequila for my lovely hurricane party with my girlfriend and our 3 kids lol oyyy.... this should be interesting.

I live in the boring Midwest so no worries here. For all of you in the path, I hope you all stay safe

Harvey just missed us in deep south Texas. We just getting outer bands of rain

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

30" of rain for Houston, is a scary thought. Headed there midweek next week to visit some friends, Hope everyone stays safe down that way.

Yes sir born in Weslaco and raised in Donna. You all still getting rain. Here we didnt get much at all bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

It's barely coming down. 20mph winds. It's been a joke so far here. Supposed to get up to 30mph tonight and that's it. Probably lots of rain though the next few days.

We got rain by SATX and lots of it, but I'm on the side of town that doesn't get flooded. Worst we get is hard rains. Gas apparently is a rare commodity now. Gas lines are insane drove to NB just to gas up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got rain by SATX and lots of it, but I'm on the side of town that doesn't get flooded. Worst we get is hard rains. Gas apparently is a rare commodity now. Gas lines are insane drove to NB just to gas up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Murphy gas station at Walmart by the airport is shut down because they are out of gas. I count my blessings because we could be in waist deep water like the folks in Houston.

Top Bottom