napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

***How to get bloodwork done cheap and WITHOUT going to a doctor***

Good info.
Any advice on what panels would be best for pre, mid and post cycle? Paying for the full Male hormone optimization panel 3 times would be cost prohibitive.
I can get much of this from a standard checkup at the Dr's office (which I'm going to do pre-cycle)...so maybe a build your own panel to "fill-in the blanks" would help?
This would be for a minimally suppressive cycle (MK 2866, GW 501516, SR 9009) but I still want to stay on top of things.
Thnx

Good info.
Any advice on what panels would be best for pre, mid and post cycle? Paying for the full Male hormone optimization panel 3 times would be cost prohibitive.
I can get much of this from a standard checkup at the Dr's office (which I'm going to do pre-cycle)...so maybe a build your own panel to "fill-in the blanks" would help?
This would be for a minimally suppressive cycle (MK 2866, GW 501516, SR 9009) but I still want to stay on top of things.
Thnx
please read the first couple posts of this thread and i tell you exactly how to order step by step

blood work from last month. Came back abnormal after running 12 weeks of Rad150, Cardarine, S4 and Sr9009...

Attachments

• blood feb 130.pdf
    814.7 KB · Views: 0

Is either the 83.99 or the 86.09 a good test? Do they cover what we want checked?

check out this thread. i explain exactly what you need for every scenario.

results 11-4-23.PNG
There are 2 more on the bottome that wouldn't fit in the screenshot:
Test 389
Estradiol <15 (under 15)

These results are after 6 weeks of PCT with natty test booster...8 weeks after finishing 8 week cycle of 20mg/day of MK2866
So I did an 8 week cycle of MK2866@20mg/day. I did 6 weeks of pct, then waited 2 more weeks off everything to get to base, then had blood drawn. 54 yrs old, well trained bodybuilder...very solid diet

I'm starting LGD4033 tomorrow @10mg/day for 8 weeks.
Will I make it?

Top Bottom