napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to get blood test done to determine legit HGH

Jd2000

Question as in subject☝️

I really struggle to google out satisfying answer for this one.

All logical info I found so far is that you have to test IGF-1 rather then HG as HG is produced at different volumes in your brain during the day, so testing it isn't accurate enough to determine if what you are injecting is real.

I came across suggestions to draw blood before and after HG injection and compare the IGF-1 results.

My big question is how long to wait in between. Found some sources which tells you to draw blood, inject HG, wait 4 hours then draw blood again and compare the results.

Does it really work that way?

From the other side I heard you would have to inject HG for a month to see changes in IGF-1.

So, I'm really confused on that and kindly ask for help.

GH Serum test is the best method

It's widely spread that it's actually worthless because you could get totally different results just because you had more or less naturaly released HG not because of the synthetic injection.

Could you please elaborate on that?

Here is what I mean:

The HGH Serum Test is often ordered along with an IGF-1 Blood Test. Since HGH is secreted in pulses throughout the day, a single test may not accurately show a deficiency or excess. Insulin-like growth factor (IGF) mirrors GH, but IGF is stable throughout the day, and as a result, may be a more accurate indicator of average GH levels.

From here:

https://www.walkinlab.com/products/view/growth-hormone-hgh-serum-test

This is not source talk I'm moving to the correct section.

You can go a HGH serum or IGF tests but if you do IGF you have to test your levels before you start HGH so you know your baseline.

You can go a HGH serum or IGF tests but if you do IGF you have to test your levels before you start HGH so you know your baseline.

I wish I would know that earlier! ☹️
Unfortunately I did 10 IU right on after receiving the order. Then waited for 3 days, shoot next 10 IU and then went to lab for IGF-1 (and serum btw as well)

Will I get base results in this case or I screw it up?

Thanks!

Baseline results are before you use HGH. You will have to be off HGH for a while before you can get baseline result. I'm sure how long it will take for levels to return to normal. You might have to do some research on on the subject.

Baseline results are before you use HGH. You will have to be off HGH for a while before you can get baseline result. I'm sure how long it will take for levels to return to normal. You might have to do some research on on the subject.

I got the results today and it looks great.

I don't know how to post an image but HG results are 0.96 before and 15.9 after 10 IU. 🎉

Age 43
Product Biotrope
Source Pharma Lady

Top Bottom