napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dispose of syringes

Those of you throwing them In the trash, please keep in mind that you can get in trouble if someone gets accidenitily stuck by your pins while handling your garbage

Those of you throwing them In the trash, please keep in mind that you can get in trouble if someone gets accidenitily stuck by your pins while handling your garbage

Thats the point. my trash needs deffense systems.
Im lucky though cause you are 100% correct but I have a dumpster people throw ridiculous shit in there. i think my needles are the safest thing in there

Thats the point. my trash needs deffense systems.
Im lucky though cause you are 100% correct but I have a dumpster people throw ridiculous shit in there. i think my needles are the safest thing in there

Lol, sounds like you live in a rough neighborhood.

im using a saltine cracker box atm. in hindsight maybe it was a bad idea, some dudes gonna NEED some crackers diggin though trash and shove his hand in there..but they are all capped at least lol..

I just throw mine in the trash w the cap off. Cause my garbage man is a dick!!

PHURIOUS

Jk. I use a detergent bottle and always go somewhere to a big dumpster and drop it. I also dull the tips after injecting by tapping it on the counter. Bends the tip over so no longer sharp

PHURIOUS

you guys are twisted. i mean really? beach?

just leave them at the elementary school playground. kids are creative. take them there while offering your free candy from a creepy van.

Just keep them in a pit for fun. Too much?

tumblr_n1f049W1rw1s0b6g0o1_500.gif

Oh jesus fucking christ..... wtf did you just post. Holy shit lol. Damn!!!!! Fuck that I'm out!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
You're welcome over anytime brother to partake in the fun...

LOL that was my reaction the first time I watched that movie too. Cringe worthy for sure.

Top Bottom