napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hipocampus PHARMA GRADE 5 for 3 SALE

Yo 44:

CT Fletcher just motivated the fuck out of my ass. That is a bomb ass youtube video!!

I am going to hit it HARD. Just giving ribs one more week to heal and I am on that shit!!!!

Time to buy a load of Proviron now I guess....Ya'll gotta stop having these fire sales so I can stop spending my money lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to buy a load of Proviron now I guess....Ya'll gotta stop having these fire sales so I can stop spending my money lol.

Bro, we're known to have specials going on all the time and the great thing about hipo is he is always open to suggestions about what you might be interested in so he can provide the customers viable and reliable options. If the demand is there, we will most likely offer it up for appreciation sake.

Heck yeah man. I'm always surprised (and obviously thankful) for how often Hipo puts up great sales. I've been able to take advantage of quite a few of Hipo's sales...don't know know how he affords to get us such quality for such good prices. I have enough pharma PCT and ancillaries to last me quite awhile now haha. 5 for 3 puts Dostinex at a pretty amazing price too...I hope people take advantage of that!

Hey man is there anyway I can get a list sent to me I tried to PM you on a list of what I need and your inbox is full pm or email is fine thanks

We have a website as we are a pharmaceutical grade company/supplier. drjay listed it and I sent PM's as well.

Hrmmm! Maybe I should get my PCT and AI good through Hippo. [emoji848][emoji848]

Maybe keep waiting for an even better deal!

Hrmmm! Maybe I should get my PCT and AI good through Hippo. [emoji848][emoji848]

Maybe keep waiting for an even better deal!

Dude, once you switch to Hipo's pharmaceutical PCT products, you'll never want to use anything else!

Can I setup the western union thru the phone app or do i have to physically go to a western union outlet ?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom