napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo td

juicedaddyjr

I've been using Hipo for some time now, and honestly he can't really be beat when it comes to pharma products. So naturally, whenever I can get a deep discount with him, I make sure to stock up. Yet another package from Hipo to AK in less than two weeks.
d91b0001947b9036b45ee5fa549ccba7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been sick, but that's a nice TD bro. Thanks for posting it up and allowing hipo to provide what you needed bro! Thanks!

Been sick, but that's a nice TD bro. Thanks for posting it up and allowing hipo to provide what you needed bro! Thanks!

Of course man. Hipo has never done me wrong. Amazing products, amazing prices, and quick super stealth shipping. He will always have my business. Plus, he has a top notch rep on his side helping make everything smoother. Thanks for what you do for this forum bro!

Nice to see pics of PCT product. Vials look very well packed also

Hipo knows how to pack. Every package I have gotten from him was packed perfectly..he puts in effort to make sure packs are shipped correctly!

Of course man. Hipo has never done me wrong. Amazing products, amazing prices, and quick super stealth shipping. He will always have my business. Plus, he has a top notch rep on his side helping make everything smoother. Thanks for what you do for this forum bro!

Appreciate the kind words bro.

I'm chomping at the bits waiting for mine. Hoping for tomorrow since it didn't arrive today unless it comes like UPS or FedEx lol.

I'm chomping at the bits waiting for mine. Hoping for tomorrow since it didn't arrive today unless it comes like UPS or FedEx lol.

I shoulda asked for the ship date, but was trying to get some info for a few people so it skipped my brain (what's left of it any ways).

I shoulda asked for the ship date, but was trying to get some info for a few people so it skipped my brain (what's left of it any ways).

Shipped the 28th. He sent me a email but went to spam. Found it last night. He said 5-7 days after shipment.

Top Bottom