napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Highlighting an obvious problem

JackSteel

Banned
At isarms this isn’t as big of an issue because we are made up of educated responsible people mostly but here it is...

Hey guys and gals, I know this is by no means a new issue in the world of steroids, but I feel the need to address it since it really isn’t acknowledged often or takes about.

There’s a big problem and there always has been with this guy or that guy throwing out personal experience however limited or vast it may be to others and stating it as universal fact for everyone.
It really doesn’t matter if you’re Phil Heath or Cutler or.... definitely not Rich Piana.... or whomever. It does not matter even if you are a doctor. Your personal experience is worth little to nothing by itself. EVERY PERSON IS DIFFERENT!!!!

There are so many “vets” and “experts” who go around telling people that whatever they experience in their cycles is how it is for everyone.
For example: “I don’t ever need caber for tren and deca cycles so you shouldn’t either”, or
“I don’t need an AI with 500 test so don’t worry about getting one” or even “masteron can/ or cannot be used as an AI”.

Too many people do this and I’m sad to say it’s many times someone with lots of experience but very little education other than personal experimentation.

DO NOT pass off your personal experience as proof of anything! You are a unique creature and it isn’t the same for everyone. Please stop feeding personal experience or hear-say to guys needing advice and saying that it’s scripture. There’s a reason these boards exist and it’s to help people, not make you feel smarter.

I’m sorry if i come off as irritated but... I am. There are a lot of people floating around boards that like to pretend they know stuff but really don’t know much.

NEWBS BE AWARE, please, that not everyone who seems to know what they’re talking about actually does.

This is a service announcement for your safety lol

That is all. [emoji4]

Good to point that out. Everyone is different and one person's experience can vary greatly from the next with the same substances.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Thats why i stress so hard, and especially in my videos that everyone is different. There are general numbers and guidelines to go by but you have to be prepared to adjust and accommodate to YOUR needs

Thats why i stress so hard, and especially in my videos that everyone is different. There are general numbers and guidelines to go by but you have to be prepared to adjust and accommodate to YOUR needs

Right. There is a possible majority that reacts one way in most cases but nothing really should be recommended to someone unless it is something that will improve safety. Safe over sorry is always great but many people will suggest NOT doing something because THEY don’t need it. I’m really speaking more about negatives than positives, or in other words telling someone they don’t need something rather than saying “you should have this EVEN IF you don’t need it.” Rather than saying “you don’t need this for protection because I don’t.”

Top Bottom