napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

high prolactin in men

Jake

I am posting this link so that we can read up on prolactin. Pay attention to the section of causes. It hints at it here, but the most common reason for men having high prolactin is from a pituitary lession, or a tumor of the pituitary. It can also be caused by changing liver function and kidney funtion. As I stated in the posts recently, it is not from deca. Now deca can produce a high prolactin in men, but it always goes back to normal when the deca is stopped. We should not overly blame deca on ths problem, but rest assured that caber will prevent it. It is beneficial to note that my dad has done well over 55 cycles in his life, most of which included deca, and has never used anything. Nothing while on it and nothing for pct. So again everyone is different. I will also add that myself, my brothers, and friends who grew up on test and deca also have never used anything.
So this makes me wonder what percent of males do respond with sides?
Now of course we know those 2 words which apply to all aas and drugs and that is dose and duration. I have never tried 800mg deca, and never tried 800mgs deca for 20 weeks.

My cycles are always moderate such as 400 test-300 deca-800eq. I always stop at 16 weeks, and always take at least 16 weeks off. The sides from deca will appear over time and you should either be aware of them or just use caber.
Prolactin is meant for lactating women, so obviously it is not for men. Even though men have a natural prolactin level it is not understood why or what role it plays in men. Science is not even sure what role it plays in non pregnant,non lactating women.

https://www.asrm.org/FACTSHEET_Hyperprolactinemia_Prolactin_Excess/

Last edited:
I am posting this link so that we can read up on prolactin. Pay attention to the section of causes. It hints at it here, but the most common reason for men having high prolactin is from s pituitary lession, or a tumor of the pituitary. It can also be caused by changing liver function and kidney funtion. As I stated in the posts recently, it is not from deca. Now deca can produce a high prolactin in men, but it always goes back to normal when the deca is stopped. We should not overly blame deca on ths problem, but rest assured that caber will prevent it. It is beneficial to note that my dad has done well over 55 cycles in his life, most of which included deca, and has never used anything. Nothing while on it and nothing for pct. So again everyone is different. I will also add that myself, my brothers, and friends who grew up on test and deca also have never used anything.
Now of course we know those 2 words which apply to all aas and drugs and that is dose and duration. I have never tried 800mg deca, and never tried 800mgs deca for 20 weeks.

My cycles are always moderate such as 400 test-300 deca-800eq. I always stop at 16 weeks, and always take at least 16 weeks off. The sides from deca will appear over time and you should either be aware of them or just use caber.
Prolactin is meant for lactating women, so obviously it is not for men. Even though men have a natural prolactin level it is not understood why or what role it plays in men. Science is not even sure what role it plays in non pregnant,non lactating women.

I was surprised when I red that "Herbs, including fenugreek, fennel seeds, and red clover" are also possible causes.
Good info thanks Jake!!

I am posting this link so that we can read up on prolactin. Pay attention to the section of causes. It hints at it here, but the most common reason for men having high prolactin is from s pituitary lession, or a tumor of the pituitary. It can also be caused by changing liver function and kidney funtion. As I stated in the posts recently, it is not from deca. Now deca can produce a high prolactin in men, but it always goes back to normal when the deca is stopped. We should not overly blame deca on ths problem, but rest assured that caber will prevent it. It is beneficial to note that my dad has done well over 55 cycles in his life, most of which included deca, and has never used anything. Nothing while on it and nothing for pct. So again everyone is different. I will also add that myself, my brothers, and friends who grew up on test and deca also have never used anything.

Very good info Jake. This is something that everyone should read and pay attention to. Thanks for sharing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good read , the heart valve thing is a key thing to take into consideration keep your caber dosage at recommended

Top Bottom