napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi all, new guy here

Welcome! You have every reason to be excited... Great place!

Re: RE: Hi all, new guy here

spicoli said:
Just wanted to say hi, I'm excited to have found such an awesome forum
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! You are in the right place, and I'm happy to welcome you to the family. If you need anything, just let us know!!

Love the username by the way. Fast times at Ridgemont high is a classic!!

Re: RE: Hi all, new guy here

RickRock said:
spicoli said:
Just wanted to say hi, I'm excited to have found such an awesome forum
Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! You are in the right place, and I'm happy to welcome you to the family. If you need anything, just let us know!!

Love the username by the way. Fast times at Ridgemont high is a classic!!

LOLLL... That was the FIRST thing I was going to write when I saw that but you beat me to it... What a classic!!

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! Great to have you here! If you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know!

Welcome! I love seeing the new people here and you are going to feel right at home. This is an excellent place to be. Glad to have you!

I just tried to order from Pure Essence and when I clicked on checkout I got an error page, page not found. Anyone else have this problem?

spicoli said:
I just tried to order from Pure Essence and when I clicked on checkout I got an error page, page not found. Anyone else have this problem?

That's happened a bit lately. PM Dylan, and he may be able to help you out with that

spicoli said:

The processor is down and being fixed... Just pm me and we will get you in touch with pure essence to complete your order

Love the name! Welcome to AR!

[attachment=1:128e9n5t]1.png[/attachment:128e9n5t]
[attachment=0:128e9n5t]fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_no_shirt_no_shoes_no_dice.jpg[/attachment:128e9n5t]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 36
  • fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_no_shirt_no_shoes_no_dice.jpg
    fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_no_shirt_no_shoes_no_dice.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 36
prestigealaska said:

[attachment=1:3dh2fcpe]1.png[/attachment:3dh2fcpe]
[attachment=0:3dh2fcpe]fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_no_shirt_no_shoes_no_dice.jpg[/attachment:3dh2fcpe]

LMFAO what a classic!!

prestigealaska said:

[attachment=1:1dqkzikz]1.png[/attachment:1dqkzikz]
[attachment=0:1dqkzikz]fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_no_shirt_no_shoes_no_dice.jpg[/attachment:1dqkzikz]

That's my favorite part of the movie.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm finishing up a cycle now and will post my results when I'm done with pct.

Top Bottom