napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH

mikeal1977 said:
When running hgh what do u suggest to take with it? Any cycle therapy or can u go it alone?

It depends. What are you using GH for, and what else are you running? What is your stats and experience buddy?

RickRock said:
mikeal1977 said:
When running hgh what do u suggest to take with it? Any cycle therapy or can u go it alone?

It depends. What are you using GH for, and what else are you running? What is your stats and experience buddy?
Currently on first cycle. I'm 38 6' 195 taking test e 300mg twice a week and eq250 twice a week. Pramipexole ed.2 mcg and exemastine eod 1ml. I'd like to use it for all an all around use. Burn fat feel better sleep better and look better. Would be from one of the suppliers from here. Thanks

mikeal1977 said:
RickRock said:
mikeal1977 said:

Currently on first cycle. I'm 38 6' 195 taking test e 300mg twice a week and eq250 twice a week. Pramipexole ed.2 mcg and exemastine eod 1ml. I'd like to use it for all an all around use. Burn fat feel better sleep better and look better. Would be from one of the suppliers from here. Thanks

Im confused as to why your using prami without any nandrolones present in your cycle? your running eq too low as well and i HOPE you are running it at least 16 weeks or your wasting it...

Are you aware of the investment you are going to need to make in hgh? the amount of time etc.?? everyone wants to use it but they never realize how much it costs, the amount of time, the side effects etc... just making sure you are aware of this before bro.. whats your body fat? why are you using something like eq on a first cycle? that's a very poor idea considering it needs to be ran that length of time and you should not be running a first cycle that long... this was not well thought out at all...

mikeal1977 said:
RickRock said:
mikeal1977 said:

To be honest, its probably a bit premature to look into GH right now. If you are on your first cycle, you are already taking more than you should. Generally test only is perfect for a first cycle, and then adding something like EQ for the cycle after that would be more ideal. GH is not anything you will see drastic changes from, and it's extremely costly to run. I've never even used it myself. We have a great source here for GH with Biotech, but just want you to realize what you need to do to reap the benefits of GH. It needs ran a long time and it will cost a significant amount. There are other options out there to consider as well, like adding sarms to your cycle, etc.

I would agree your cycle is kinda all over the place.

But as far as hgh. It can be stacked or ran alone

Usually doses depend on goals

1-2 iu a day bedfor bed will give you good sleep and over all feeling of well being.

3-5 iu will start to show some fat loss. Ailments will start to heal up and some growth.

6+ a day you start to get into bb type dosages. You will see more growth and fat loss. Etc.

Just remember the more you use the quicker its gone and the more it costs. If you can afford to buy enough in advance to run atleast 6 months then dont bother. U would just be wasting it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Bump Rick, I agree that GH probably doesn't need to be on your radar right now. Baby steps.....

also bump Dylan on your cycle needing some tweaks, how far into it are you?

I agree with these guys, it took me many years of research to figure out the best way to use it for my goals and so I wouldn't just start it and waste it. The sad thing is 85% of the people that use it will not be honest about the info they give you if you can even get them to admit they use it so a lot of my research I did come to find out was useless. You are in good hands here and I myself will be getting my feet wet with hgh soon "even tho my goals with it are different than yours" so stick around and don't be afraid to ask questions because no one here will lie to you or give you bad information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuck man, if your 38 & can afford to run GH, do it.

just be aware......this is a BMW 5 series lease payment every month really. So only do it if you can keep on doin it for 8 months +, otherwise just save til your older & later on in life.

Top Bottom