napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Timing

JimCollins

Hi -

What is the ideal HGH timing and spacing between meals for someone doing 4-6 IUs/Day split into two doses?

I currently wake up around 5:00am, do 2 IUs, train fasted and then eat my first meal around 2 hours post injection and then do another 2 IUs in the evening one hour after a meal.

Ideally, I would like to cut down on the gap between meals but want to follow what is best/safest.

I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Since insulin performs its most important function shortly after a meal, it is important that HGH injections be taken several hours after the last meal of the day. By injecting the hormone shortly before sleep, the body is able to maximize the effects using the natural cycle.

Iv always just done my injections post workout the full 4 units. I workout in the early afternoon or morning. I usually do IM injection if I just worked out and sub Q on rest days. I know some say it make no difference weather it?s IM or sub W but that?s just what I prefer to do.

When do you eat if you take your HGH post workout? Do you still have a protein shake?

Post workout I have a shake or small meal. I don?t really time the shots around meals to b honest. There may be some research but I know people say to do your HGH shots in the evening due to the fact that your body naturally releases its own HGH while you sleep so the idea is to boost your already natural timing of HGH release and keep and more natural timing.

My idea is taking the HGH mid day or several hours after waking up is I?m giving my body a dose
Of HGH it wouldn?t normally get as well as getting the natural releases through sleep at night and morning when HGH in the body is highest.

I really don?t think there is any benefit to splitting the dose when taking in the amounts as
Low as 4 units. I have split the doses in the past pre and post workout but I?d rather just limit the injections as I also split my Test cycles into 3 injection a week as well. Don?t like being a pin cushion lol.

I don?t think there any wrong time to take HGH it?s still HGH your body wouldn?t normally get.

Post workout I have a shake or small meal. I don?t really time the shots around meals to b honest. There may be some research but I know people say to do your HGH shots in the evening due to the fact that your body naturally releases its own HGH while you sleep so the idea is to boost your already natural timing of HGH release and keep and more natural timing.

My idea is taking the HGH mid day or several hours after waking up is I?m giving my body a dose
Of HGH it wouldn?t normally get as well as getting the natural releases through sleep at night and morning when HGH in the body is highest.

I really don?t think there is any benefit to splitting the dose when taking in the amounts as
Low as 4 units. I have split the doses in the past pre and post workout but I?d rather just limit the injections as I also split my Test cycles into 3 injection a week as well. Don?t like being a pin cushion lol.

I don?t think there any wrong time to take HGH it?s still HGH your body wouldn?t normally get.
Insulin will mess with the absorption of HGC. I take mine (4 IUs) in the morning on an empty stomach and I also take IGF1 (5 IUs) right after I finish my workout then I wait for 45 mins to 1 hour before I have my meal.

I've run HGH daily for 10 years or more and I have tried a few protocols. I find 1st thing in the morning the easiest and most sensible scientifically but there are times when I switch to bed time shots. If I've been having a hard time sleeping I will switch to nights and I find I sleep like a baby. The problem is that I forget to take my shot often times at night.

I've run HGH daily for 10 years or more and I have tried a few protocols. I find 1st thing in the morning the easiest and most sensible scientifically but there are times when I switch to bed time shots. If I've been having a hard time sleeping I will switch to nights and I find I sleep like a baby. The problem is that I forget to take my shot often times at night.
both are good methods... i always preferred night time but both are definitely good plans

I recommend experimenting and find what works best for you. One size doesn't fit all.

Everyone will have their way that works best for them. I always preferred pm injections with HGH

I actually started out with am injections but it made it difficult had to wake then do my injection then wait to eat which by that time I'm at work or into other things and starving and then finally squeeze in a meal at some point ....ultimately I ended up switching to pm it's much easier eat ur last meal do ur thing get ready for bed do your shot and crash ...wake up and I can eat and go about my day as normal plus when I see dylan say it's a preference of his and it works more effectively then it makes it a easy decision so now I just do pm shots before bed now and it's been much easier

Top Bottom