napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH test

mark1127

Any way other then blood test to find out if hgh is real...I have been on for almost 3 month of humatrope th 72 iu pens....I ordered some from approved source...just doesn’t seem like it’s working on second week been getting irritations at injection spots like red circle and have lost the carpal tunnel feel....read about boiling it does anyone know if that is legit?

Thanks for help

Last edited:
I've had the red soreness around the injection point with Saizen that I know was real. Sometimes it's concentrated too much. Try cutting it with bac water or b12.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Any way other then blood test to find out if hgh is real...I have been on for almost 3 month of humatrope th 72 iu pens....I ordered some from approved source...just doesn’t seem like it’s working on second week been getting irritations at injection spots like red circle and have lost the carpal tunnel feel....read about boiling it does anyone know if that is legit?

Thanks for help

After reading that didn’t make sense I was on humatrope that was real....been on new stuff for 2 weeks and doesn’t seem legit....

I've never done it but I'm sure someone will tell you how. I believe you pin 10iu and go get GH serum bloodwork within a few hours. Platinum Biotech Bio-Trope HGH has been scoring in the mid 20's with at least 2 people I know of so it should be at least that high for Pharma HGH.

Do not mistake GH serum for IGF-1.

You need to be on it for about a month for the igf1 test but the serum you can do any time. 10iu. Shoot it in the glute. Test 3 hours after injection. The problem with that test is that the half life of gh can be as little as 1/2 hour and everyone absorbs at a different pace. You may be better at 2 hours after injection. It may be 4 hours. It's a flawed test for sure

You need to be on it for about a month for the igf1 test but the serum you can do any time. 10iu. Shoot it in the glute. Test 3 hours after injection. The problem with that test is that the half life of gh can be as little as 1/2 hour and everyone absorbs at a different pace. You may be better at 2 hours after injection. It may be 4 hours. It's a flawed test for sure

thanks bro, thats the method to go with

Top Bottom