napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH question

502Villan

What?s up guys. Need some advice. I?m 40 200lbs about 12 percent body fat give or take. Have did a few cycles and I?m currently running test e at 300 a week and 30mg of dbol per day and deca at 300 a week. I?m into week two and feelings great. Wanting to add hgh but unsure exactly how to run it. Advice appreciated.

Last edited:
if you dont know anything about it, then you shouldnt add it until you do more research on it...

Why do you wanna add hgh? If you choose to do so just make sure you're getting legit hgh

I?ve been researching hgh and mk677 and I?m leaning towards mk677. Seems to help heal and increase appetite which will be great benefit on a bulk. Thx Dylan

MK677 would be a great option to try first. If you end up using HGH down the road, I recommend keeping your dose moderate. Too many guys hop on it and dose way too high. 2iu per day is plenty in most cases. I do think that going for mk677 in your situation makes more sense right now though.

Bro you've been around for a while now. Have you done any research on HGH at all? As mentioned MK-677 is a great alternative.

I?ve read up on it as far as benefits and side effects but as far as dosing I have not. I?m 40 and they say it?s the fountain of youth. I believe I?m going mk677. I used it short term befor but I don?t think it was what it was supposed to be.

I?ve read up on it as far as benefits and side effects but as far as dosing I have not. I?m 40 and they say it?s the fountain of youth. I believe I?m going mk677. I used it short term befor but I don?t think it was what it was supposed to be.
Always start low 1-2 ius daily and increase slowly over time until you find your sweet spot. Quality can vary greatly depending the brand.

it needs to be ran six months minimum but 1 year would be most optimal

Top Bottom