napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Question

I hope so. I was going to try the Sarms but the site has been down for so long. What about the SR9009?
I just ordered some GH for me and my husband. Waiting for it to come in but a little nervous to start.
I can't speak to SR9009, but let me know if you have other questions about the GH. It's pretty phenomenal when run correctly. I started taking it for a bad shoulder (couldn't bench press for a year and a half). Within a month or so, It was almost totally healed.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I can't speak to SR9009, but let me know if you have other questions about the GH. It's pretty phenomenal when run correctly. I started taking it for a bad shoulder (couldn't bench press for a year and a half). Within a month or so, It was almost totally healed.

Oh, and make sure you look into how to reconstitute and store it correctly.

That is so good to hear. I experienced the worst charley horse of my life the other night in the middle of yoga. I couldn't walk on that leg for 4 days. Turning over in bed or just closing the door can cause a pulled muscle if I'm not careful. It's crazy. I can't wait for the healing benefits.

Top Bottom