napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Injection Site PROBLEM!!!

Daveingreece

Hey everyone...I hope all is well and thanks in advance for the help.

Background: I just started HGH for the first time...I'm running Norditropin (real pharm grade) 2ius per day. These come pre-mixed and I'm VERY steril with everything when I pen (using a slin pen)...

Problem: I get a well mark...almost like a bee sting with a tiny lump for about 4 days at every/any pen location. I'm ASSUMING it's an allergic reaction to something in the hgh but I have no clue exactly what, if anything to do...if I keep at this rate I'll be red all over!!!

Advice???

D

Last edited:
Pre-mixed as in the sterile water is already added? I know with some you have to add your own sterile water.

Are you changing out the tip with each injection? Are you swabbing the end of the pen and your injection site before injecting? I know you say you're being sterile but just double checking.

This has happened to me when I did not go into the fat and only the skin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this happen to me when I do SubQ in my thighs. Not so much a welt tho, just a lil bump that goes away in about 15min

I am....VERY cautious and yep to your questions...
Thanks...
Are you changing out the tip with each injection? Are you swabbing the end of the pen and your injection site before injecting? I know you say you're being sterile but just double checking.

I've had this several times. Mostly when I first started and still occasionally usually only in certain spots. Mine always goes away after 2-3 days tops. As long as it's not infected you should be ok. If it continues try a different brand.

If you keep having reactions to subq injections you can try IM. Just keep in mind the HGH will kick in rather quickly with IM compared to the slower release subq injections.

Top Bottom