napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hgh frag sides

izra88

When I use hgh I get numb hands and feet. Also I'm pretty tired mid day if I inject in the am. And also the dreams are very detailed when I sleep. I was told that these are very common sides for hgh. I was wondering if hgh frag carries these same sides. If any one has any experience I would appreciate the help. Thanx

When I use hgh I get numb hands and feet. Also I'm pretty tired mid day if I inject in the am. And also the dreams are very detailed when I sleep. I was told that these are very common sides for hgh. I was wondering if hgh frag carries these same sides. If any one has any experience I would appreciate the help. Thanx
I wouldn't expect any if those sides from frag. Ghrp2, 6 and ipamorelin has been known to cause numbness, tingling, hunger and tiredness. Are you using mod grf with it?

No, just the generic hgh. First time using it and I can't get bloods do to my state laws. I get it from my raw supplier. Every one that has tried my test and deca that I made from the same supplier was very pleased with the results. So I was hoping that the hgh was good as well. I used the hgh for two months straight and got very lean gains. And I heard that the numb hands and crazy dreams was a good side effect to be getting. But trying to make sure that there isn't something else that could give the same sides.

No, just the generic hgh. First time using it and I can't get bloods do to my state laws. I get it from my raw supplier. Every one that has tried my test and deca that I made from the same supplier was very pleased with the results. So I was hoping that the hgh was good as well. I used the hgh for two months straight and got very lean gains. And I heard that the numb hands and crazy dreams was a good side effect to be getting. But trying to make sure that there isn't something else that could give the same sides.

Hugh, what state wont let you get bloods drawn?

How many ius per day are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was getting the real bad numb hands and feet I was using 4 to 5 ius a day. No numbness with current dose of 2 ius a day. Just deep sleep and very detailed dreams.

Top Bottom